Chapter 14 [Feel Better]

"Guys, I can't believe what I just saw!"
Hobi appeared out of nowhere, eyes widen in shock.

Jin quickly stand up,
"What is it? Is it Taehyung?"

Everyone's hearts were shaking when Hobi nodded. The worried us quickly followed Hobi to the... kitchen?

He quickly halted in his steps which stops us. The only thing that separates us from the kitchen is the wall.

Signalling us to be quiet, he then pointed his finger to a certain direction.

Like a bunch of meerkat, we all peeked behind the wall and saw Taehyung cooking. Well.... trying.

Taehyung was scratching his head in frustration,
"How do I use this thing?"

He keeps turning the rice cooker around to see how it works. At such times, we couldn't hold back the laugh.

He quickly turn to us, flinching in surprise. He looks like a 4-years-old kid caught eating candies when his mom told him to not to.

"H-hey.."
He awkwardly smile as he waved at us.

______________________________________

Sitting down at the living room, all eyes were on Taehyung.

"So, you were trying to cook for us?"
Jimin was shocked. It was the first time he heard Taehyung wanted to cook for them. It's because Taehyung never cooks... and never bothered to.

Taehyung was only able to smile sheepishly, still embarrassed at getting caught.

Namjoon, who was silent all this time, finally asked what he wanted to asked Taehyung.
"Are you okay now?"

Taehyung's smile loosen a little and he smiled bitterly.
"I guess so... It still hurts but I'm definitely a lot better now."

Jin changed the topic,
"How did you suddenly got the idea to cook for us?"

Taehyung slowly look at us one by one, his eyes full of appreciation.
"It's because you guys have done a lot to help me. When Alice left me, you guys were there...When I was hurt, you guys helped me to heal... When I was bored, you guys played together with me. Now that I think about that, I realised that I've never done something for you guys. So... that happened. "

You could see the guys were getting emotional. Hobi keeps sniffing and Jungkook went teary as others carefully hearing Taehyung's words of comfort.

"I realised it now... that it's not just me who's in pain. Everyone has their own problems, but I just think about mine alone..."

His eyes darted to mine with a meaningful stare before turning back to the guys.

"... I realised it all now. Thank you, my brothers... for always standing by my side. If I didn't meet you guys, I don't know what would I've become. "

Hobi broke down in tears as he quickly pulled Taehyung in his arms.
"My baby is all grown up *sob *sob I'm so proudddd!"

Others also joined the hug, patting Taehyung's head.
"We're brothers! Of course we should have each other's back."

At this moment, Y/N's heart were filled with warmth. The warmth that she lost after her parent's death.

She's grateful because she got to meet these wonderful people. When she went back, these memories will be her treasures.

Y/N unconsciously frown when she realised that she has to go back to her world... to the cruel reality.

A hand touches her own, pulled her out of her thoughts.
"Are you okay?"

His eyebrows twitched in worry when he saw that Y/N drowned in her thoughts.

Y/N patted his back to reassure him that she is fine,
"I'm okay, Yoongs."

The cat were suspicious but before he could speak any further, Y/N was dragged away by Jungkook.

Yoongi swore under his breathe,
"Aish... This brat- Why does he always took Y/N away?"

He grumbled as he followed them.
"Wait for me!"

______________________________________

"Y-your Highness.."
A little frog, wearing a butler's suit, were trembling badly as he bowed to the Red Queen.

Alice's back was facing him as she looks outside the window. Her eyes were cold and blank.
"Have you found her?"

The little frog starts sweating,
"... Not yet, Your Highness."

As soon as Alice heard the frog's answer, she turn to glare at frog with her eyes full of hate and wrath.
"What. did. you. say?"

Her voice were hard to the ears and the frog could not help but get on his knees, begging for mercy.

When Alice took the role of the Red Queen, she had been slaughtering every creature that makes her angry. The number of deaths increased in no time and soon everyone quivering in fear of seeing her shadows.

They know that now... the kind and warm-hearted Alice is gone. She's dead. The only thing that is left of her is hate...and it was growing bigger every single day.

Alice has no mercy. She quickly command the guards to cut off the poor frog's head.

"No one can get in my way... I'll destroy them."

The Red Queen ordered someone else to find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

👀
  -

Who is she?

Muahahahhahahaha

You guys will know it on the next chapter 😉 because I'm not gonna tell ya🤣

BTW, thank you for all of your support on this story and I hope you guys enjoy reading this story.

Till I meet you on the next chapter! 💜