Chapter 12 [ Peace]

Y/N'S POV

I'm leaning on the door, watching Jimin feeding Taehyung. It's quite a challenge actually but thankfully Jimin could change Taehyung's mind.
After Taehyung finished eating, Jimin clean up the now empty dishes. Jimin turn only to see me standing at the door.

"Oh? Hey, Y/N!~ It's good now that you're here. I need your help. Could you watch over Taehyung for me? I'll be back in 20 minutes."

"Okay, no problem."

He smiled,
"Thanks."
Then, he went out. I took a sit on the chair beside Taehyung's bed,where Jimin sat on earlier.

"Hi, Taehyung. How do you feel?"

"..."
He only gave me the view of his back.

"The weather is nice today, right? Wanna take a walk?"

"..."

"Do you want to eat cookies? I can make them, just give me some tim-"

"COULD YOU-please... get out?"
His raised voice lowered at the end of his sentence.

I sighed. It's surely hard when we were hurting... especially because of love.

"... Taehyung-ah, I know that it is hard lately-"

"Don't."
His voice were stern.

"You don't know how I feel, so please... don't act like you know because you're not."

It's a lie if I say that his words didn't hurt me. Still, I continue,
" If you ever feel the need to talk with someone, just know that I'm here to lend my ears... I'll hear you. "

He sneered,
" Don't act like you care.. Hmph! Acting like you could empathised with my feelings... What do you even know?"

The last string of my patient snapped hearing his hurtful words.
" Look, I don't know what's your problem with me but that's over the line!"

He finally turn to me, he's also angry.
" What's my problem? No, it's yours! Stop thinking that you know about how I feel!"

"I didn't think that I know, I know that I know because..."
Tears starts to pool in my eyes when I remembered the memories of him. Shit- why am I even crying right now? I thought I was over with this shit.

"... because I've been through the same."
His harsh eyes that were glaring at me gradually soften.

I laughed. Well, try.
" Haa... How pathetic I can be.. I can't believe I'm still crying at this old shit."
I cussed, keep wiping away my tears that couldn't stop falling.

"... Not pathetic."
He said, still looking at me with a soft gaze.

"... Huh?"

"You're crying because you're broken. How can that be pathetic when it hurts you this much? Do you take your own feelings as a joke?"
His words hits the spot in my heart. The tears that I'm trying so hard to stop, I finally let it all out.

"Right... Why I couldn't think of that? Why did I beat myself up over this matter?"

"Because you don't want to look weak. But actually it's okay to be weak. We can make mistakes but why cannot be weak? We also feel tired somehow. It's because we're not perfect. "

I look at his concerned face and couldn't help but laugh again. This time, it's a real one. He looked at me with a confused expression.
"Why are you laughing?"

"No, it's hilarious... I should be the one to comfort you instead, yet you were the one who comforted me right now."
I said, still wiping the tears.