Chapter 16 [Waterfall Reunion]

WATERFALL

Namjoon was still lost in his thoughts while others were having fun in the water.

"Hyung! Let's swim together!"
Namjoon once again were pulled back out of his thoughts when Jungkook carried him with Jimin and threw him in the water.

Namjoon was stunned by the sudden attack. His face was so priceless that it makes they all laughed.

"What's up with you? Are you sick? You've been very weird since this morning."
Jin asked him out of concern.

Namjoon shook his head,
"Nothing."

Jin could not believe him. After all, the brain of his kingdom was out of his mind lately.

Suddenly, a worried-looking Taehyung frantically look around, as if he's searching for something...or someone.

"Guys..."

"Where is Jimin?"

Everyone finally noticed that Jimin is nowhere to be seen.

"Kook, you're the last person who played with him. Did you saw him go somewhere?"
Namjoon quickly turn to Jungkook who look somewhat pale.

"Jimin hyung said that he's gonna get our lunch boxes that we forgot to bring earlier... He couldn't be lost, could he?"

"Nonsense! He's the one who brought us here since the start. I guess something happened to him along the way."
What Namjoon said immediately alerted everyone. So, the search began.

______________________________________

"JIMIN-AH!!!!"

"JIMIN!!"

"JIMIN HYUNG, I PROMISE I WOULDN'T MAKE FUN OF YOUR HEIGHT ANYMORE, PLEASE COME OUT!"

Everyone was panicking. It's been two hours since we've started the searching . We still didn't find Jimin. Some of them already on the verge of tears.

While everyone is losing their minds, something moves which shook the bushes.

Everyone look intently at the bushes and saw Jimin came out of it. You could imagine how Jimin was pounced by them immediately.

"BOII, WHERE DID YOU GO?! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE ALL WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU?"

"DID YOU GET HURT?"

Jimin look at us with a guilty expression.
"I'm sorry.. I promise I wouldn't do that anymore."

Namjoon sighed,
"Just where did you go?"

"S-something happened along the way so I didn't get to the castle.."

"What is it?"
The boys look at Jimin, waiting for him to spill the beans. But then...

"Who are you?"

______________________________________

Y/N'S POV

"Who are you?"

While everyone was distracted, I saw that Jimin didn't come alone. There's a woman with him. A beautiful one at that.

Everyone turn their heads to us and finally noticed that there's a woman... that they know very well.

"Yoon Hwa..."
Jungkook's voice breaks the silence. They all stared at the woman, all were confused and overwhelmed.

Seeing them like this, I couldn't help but questioning myself about this woman's identity. I resolutely turned to her,

"If I may ask, who are you?"
The woman smiled gracefully when she heard my question while I was stunned by her gorgeous features.