Our Special Christmas (Yugioh Protagonists x Reader)

A request from @musicgirl988

This day a was very special day and why? It's the day of Christmas! Everyone was getting ready for Christmas especially for this one house. Well, Y/n was still asleep, enjoying the dream she's having right now.

She tossed around in her sleep for a bit until she felt a pair of lips being place in her forehead, she slowly wakes up and sees Jaden

She tossed around in her sleep for a bit until she felt a pair of lips being place in her forehead, she slowly wakes up and sees Jaden... turns out, he was the one who woke her up by kissing her. "Good morning, Y/n! Merry Christmas!" Replies Jaden with a grin which Y/n responded back with a smiles, "Good morning, Jaden. And Merry Christmas" Y/n gets up from the bed and stretches her arms out.

"I'm going to go and change so I can help you guys out. So, if you don't mind.." "Sure thing, Y/n" Replies Jaden as he leaves the room and heads down stairs to help the others.

~Meanwhile~

"No, Yuma, no. You're supposed to place that present to your left" "I did what you said" Responds Yuma . "What do I do with the leftover ribbons?" Questions Yuya. "We'll wrap them on top of the fireplace and then, we'll put the stockings there as well"

Everyone was very busy while Jaden walks down from the stairs and announces, "Y/n is up and she's going to change" "That's good, we could use some help. By the way, you didn't do anything funny, did you?" Questions Yusaku which Jaden lied to him by shaking his head, "No, why? Were you planning to kiss her in her sleep or something?" "N-No, of course not! J-Just making sure, that's all" Yusaku stutters before walking away and head towards the kitchen.

"Kissing her while she's asleep, huh..? Perhaps if..." "What's wrong, Yami?" Questions Yusei. "Nothing! Just talking to myself" "So, when do we give Y/n the dress?" Questions Yuma. But before they could respond, they hear Y/n's footsteps as she greeted them.

 But before they could respond, they hear Y/n's footsteps as she greeted them

"Hi, guys" "Hello, Y/n" They greeted back. "Wow, this whole room looks very nice" She comments as she looks around the room with amazement.