Youtube! Yugioh Protagonists x Reader

The day was peace and quiet, well a bit of music floating in the air as a group of seven teens were working on a video. As a matter of fact, they're famous YouTubers! They're names were Yugi, Yami, Jaden, Yusei, Yuma, Yuya and Yusaku. They work as a team to put the video together and boy, they have a lot of subscribers and admires, mostly all the admires are girls.

Anyway, the boys were getting ready in their position as Yugi yells out, "Alright, get ready in 3... 2... 1! Go!"

After recording everything, they took a break as Yuya spoke, "That went pretty good, don't you guys think?" "I think we all did well, as always" Yusei answered as he grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip. "Tell you what, I'll be surprised if anyone ever sa-" Jaden froze when he turned to the window and saw a girl staring at them at the window next door.

 "Tell you what, I'll be surprised if anyone ever sa-" Jaden froze when he turned to the window and saw a girl staring at them at the window next door

".....!" "Something wrong, Jaden?" Yami asked but instead of responding back, Jaden walks quietly with his arms swinging like a robot which left everyone confused. "What's the matter?" Yugi asked until Jaden spoke, "Wasn't the house next door supposed to be empty?" "Yeah, why?" Yugi asked. "I thought I saw a girl inside that house!" Jaden replied which the others didn't believe him until Yusaku goes to the window and sees for himself. "You sure you're not joking again? Cause every single time, you would sa-" Yusaku was lost on words when he saw her waving her hand as a way to say 'hello'

"Does the girl by any chance has (h/l) (h/c) hair?" "Yeah" "With (e/c) eyes?" "Yeah" "Is that her, right now?" Jaden looks at the window and she was still there with a smile

"Does the girl by any chance has (h/l) (h/c) hair?" "Yeah" "With (e/c) eyes?" "Yeah" "Is that her, right now?" Jaden looks at the window and she was still there with a smile. "Yeah! That's her!" "Who?" Yami asked as he and the others went to see the commotion. "That girl!" Once Jaden told them about the girl, they all looked and saw her at the window.

"Wait a minute, the house next door was supposed to be empty! How did she get in there?!?" Question Yuya which Yuma agrees with him, "Wait a minute..." "What?" "You don't think... she saw what we did, did she?" Everyone stayed silent once Yuma mention about their dance which Yugi stutter for a bit, "I... I wonder how much did she saw..." "If she saw us did all that... then that means..." They stayed silent again as they looked at her until they saw her mimic some of their moves and sang the lines.