Yugioh Protagonist x Child! Reader part 5

~Previously~

"Your honor, with your permission, may we have the child to come and answer some questions?" "I'll allow it"

Y/n was brought in as she saw so many people, her uncles and of course... her mother... Y/n didn't look at her mom as she holds onto her teddy bear that she held ever since she was abandoned before taking a seat, "Y/n, let's start with the first question..."

"Y/n, do you swear to speak the truth and nothing but the truth?" "Yes.." Y/n responds as she waited for her first question, "Y/n, what was your relationship with your mother.. before you started living with them?" Y/n's mother's lawyer asked as she looked at her 'mother', who had a smirk on her face.

Y/n didn't want to look at her as she hold her teddy bear tight, hidding her face until she remember what her uncles taught her, 'It's always better to tell the truth

Y/n didn't want to look at her as she hold her teddy bear tight, hidding her face until she remember what her uncles taught her, 'It's always better to tell the truth... even if that person tells you to lie, it's not okay... There's no need to hide the truth from anyone who wants to help you, remember that Y/n.' Y/n looked at her uncles as she took a deep breath...

"Mommy... never pays attention to me... she never strokes my head when I'm sad... she never leafed through picture books... never made me food. I always go out and buy food from outside... but when I eat alone, I'm lonely... she always goes out and never comes home until night... so I'm always waiting for her alone... I'm always staying home as a good girl, not to annoy mommy...! Why?" She stopped for a bit as she started to tear up before continuing, "I always wondered why she never stroked my head, read me picture books and have dinner with me... I didn't do anything wrong..! It's her fault..!"

Everyone looked stunned even the boys and the judge.. not because she's blaming her mother but for what her mother did to her, even her mother looked speechless when she said it was her fault.

 not because she's blaming her mother but for what her mother did to her, even her mother looked speechless when she said it was her fault

"Wha-?" "She doesn't even play with me, but my uncles did! We even eat yummy foods together! They never left me alone at the house.. they always take me with them so I don't feel lonely! They were much better family than her!" Y/n exclaimed tearfully. The boys watched Y/n shed a few tears, wishing they could just approached to her and give her a hug for comfort... just like they always do when she was scared or sad.