Neko! Yugioh Protagonists x reader

During school hours, a young girl name Y/n (M/n) L/n was sitting in her desk as she waited for school to end so she could go home and have some fun with some certain guys.

'Come on, bell. Ring already!' Y/n thought until the bell rang to signal that school is over for today. 'Finally! Freedom at last!' Y/n immediately grabbed her bag and leaves the class. But as she walks, she sees one certain girl who she hates and of course, some people hate her as well... her name is Haruka Konagai.

She's from a rich family and acts as if she was the queen of the school but Y/n wouldn't even care if she is or not. "Popular people like her really live in a totally different world from me, if I do say so myself." Y/n mumble to herself as she avoids Haruka and walks straight to her house.

~Minutes later~

"At last, home sweet home! At least, it's Friday!" Said Y/n as she opens the door and enters the house. "I'm home." "Welcome back!" Replied three nekos; one neko had white cat ears and tail, the other had brown ears and tail and the last one had black ears and tail. Y/n bend on her knees to their level as she greeted them back.

"Yugi! Jaden! Yusei! I'm home, my kittens~!" Y/n happily petted them as she sighed lovingly and thought, 'There's really no place like home~' Y/n continued to pet them until she noticed something, "Say, where's the others?" "Yusaku is sleeping, Yu...

"Yugi! Jaden! Yusei! I'm home, my kittens~!" Y/n happily petted them as she sighed lovingly and thought, 'There's really no place like home~' Y/n continued to pet them until she noticed something, "Say, where's the others?" "Yusaku is sleeping, Yuma and Yuya are playing and Yami is relaxing!" Replies a neko name Jaden. Y/n happily carries them in her arms and heads towards the others.

No one knows about this but, Y/n lives with seven nekos that were given to her by her grandparents. The first one is Yugi, the second one is Yami, Yugi's twin brother, the third is Jaden, fourth is Yusei, fifth is Yuma, the sixth is Yuya and the seventh one is Yusaku. She loved them very dearly and they loved her as well although, they could be a bit hand full sometimes but it didn't bothered Y/n much... as long as her nekos are cute, good companies plus, they could be helpful at any times but sometimes, mischievous.

Anyways, Y/n entered the other room and sees Yami, Yuya and Yuma watching television until she noticed Yuma and Yuya looking confused while Yami seemed interested at what they're watching.