Vampire! Yugioh Protagonists x Reader

In a dark mansion, there lived a teen girl named Y/n (M/n) L/n.

Y/n watched from her window to stare at the dark gray sky. At least, she doesn't live in a mansion alone... she lives with a group of people except... they're boys but they have a little secret, only she knows about... they're vampires.

Y/n still remembers the day she met them... they mysteriously saved her from her ex-boyfriend and she still remembers how it happen.

~Flashback~

In the dark of the night, Y/n ran for her life after breaking up with her boyfriend once she found out he was cheating on her. But her ex chased her so she ran as fast as she could until she ran into the gates. Luckily, the gates were unlock which made it easy for her to enter but once she entered, her eyes widen as soon as she saw the huge mansion.

 Luckily, the gates were unlock which made it easy for her to enter but once she entered, her eyes widen as soon as she saw the huge mansion

But Y/n didn't had time to stop and look, she had to hide but she wasn't aware of one thing... multiple pairs of glowing eyes were watching her between the shadows.

Y/n continued to run until she tripped. Suddenly, she heard something... she listens carefully until she immediately turns around and sees a shadow figure, then two... then four more appeared. The shadow figures circled around Y/n until she noticed her ex catching up but stopped when he saw them surrounding her.

She watched the figures stood in front of her as if they were protecting her when the fact is... they mysteriously were... but why? Y/n didn't had time to think, this was her chance to run while hearing her ex yelling and cursing at them to move out of his way until she heard screams but didn't stop for a bit.

She hid quietly until she heard footsteps coming to her direction, she stayed silent until she looks up and sees them, staring at her while the wind blew through her hair as they stared for who knows how long.

~End of Flashback~

And here she is now, in her new home. Ever since she started to live here, at first, Y/n thought they were going to be rude and scary but it turns out, they were really nice to her.