Yugioh Protagonists x Singer! Reader

In a crowded area, there is a live performing concert going as everyone waited for the concert to start. Everyone was so excited to see the famous singer in person, her name was Y/n L/n but as a singer and for her fans, she's mostly know as S/n.

Y/n was a indeed a beautiful girl with such an amazing voice but she's more than just a singer, she helps out the people in need. Y/n started her career after her ex-boyfriend dumped her for an attractive girl but she didn't bothered to shed tears for someone like him, she'll find somebody better than him.

Anyways, everyone was deeply excited to see her until the commotion dyed down as the stage lights stated to bright up and fog started to appear on the stage.

Then, a shadow female figuring appears in the fog but once the fog started to fade away, the crowd started to scream with excitement once they fully see Y/n's full appearance

"Ladies and gentlemen! Greetings to you all! Is everyone having fun tonight?!" The crowds responded with loud cheerful screams as they were so ready for her perfomance to begin

"Ladies and gentlemen! Greetings to you all! Is everyone having fun tonight?!" The crowds responded with loud cheerful screams as they were so ready for her perfomance to begin. During the crowd, a few boys tried to reach to the front row by squeezing thru the cheering crowds... which it wasn't that easy but managed to make it through.

'Excuse me'

'Coming thru'

'Sorry'

'Oops, my bad'

'Watch your step'

'Pardon me'

After a few more squeeze, they successfully reached the front row and glanced a good view of Y/n. She was very beautiful, she had a sweet, sincered smiled on her face, her e/c eyes shine brighter than the stage lights that were shining on this night. "I am so thrilled to see all of you in this very exciting night! Now, for the moment you all been waiting for... let the show begin!!" Y/n announced as everyone cheers in excitement before going silence as the music began to play.