Yugioh Protagonists x Child! Reader part 3

~Previously~

They decided to take a break from all that walking as they went to a park and sat down for a bit while Y/n played with Roboppy. But as they played, a woman's voice called her, "Y/n?" Y/n turns around slowly as she stares at the woman, "Hm..?"

Y/n fully turned around and saw the woman's full appearance.

"Y/n! There you are!" Yugi yelled out while the boys approached to Y/n until they noticed she was staring at the woman

"Y/n! There you are!" Yugi yelled out while the boys approached to Y/n until they noticed she was staring at the woman. "Y/n? Do you know this woman?" Yusei asked. Y/n still stared at the woman until she realizes who it was, "Mommy...?" "Huh?" This shocked the boys as they watched her mother approached to her, "Oh my gosh, Y/n?".

"I found her alone in the playground..." Yuya asked as he glared and frowned at the mother who abandoned Y/n 2 years ago. "Is that really you? You used to be so ugly!" This shocked the boys when she said that to Y/n until Yusaku walked next to Y/n, "So, you're her mother?" "Of course. Now that you're not ugly, I can take you home!" Exclaimed the mother until Yami pulled Y/n back and holds her tightly, "I should say not!" "But that's my daughter though!" Argue Y/n's mother until Jaden stepped in, "No, WE are her family! You left her in the alley by herself when she was 2! We're not letting you keep her!"

"Hmph, how about this, then. You boys and I will fight for that child's custody in court! If you boys think I can't do that, well I can and I will!" The boys remain silent until Yusaku spoke, "Fine, then. We'll settle this at court..." "Good..." Y/n's mother smirked as she walked away while the sky turned gray and began to rain.

" Y/n's mother smirked as she walked away while the sky turned gray and began to rain

The boys and Y/n immediately head back home before the rain grew harder. They managed to arrived home but at the same time, they got wet during the rain. "I'm all wet, Uncle Yusei" "I know you are, sweetie. I know" Replies Yusei as he carries her to the other room. After removing their shoes, Yugi checked out the window and noticed the rain growing a bit harder, "Well, it looks like we'll have to stay in for now" "We can watch a movie or something" Yuya replies.

"Yay, movie!" "But first, we're gonna change into some dry clothes" Answers Yami as they went and change their clothes. Minutes later, they entered the living room as they finished helping Y/n put on her nightgown.

"Now that all of us have changed, what movie should we watch?" Yuma asked as they thought what movie should they watch but they had to make sure the movie they're going to watch is suitable for Y/n

"Now that all of us have changed, what movie should we watch?" Yuma asked as they thought what movie should they watch but they had to make sure the movie they're going to watch is suitable for Y/n... unlike the last time!

After a minute of or two, they already decided what movie they should watch. They went to get some snacks from the kitchen and after getting the snacks and the drinks, they began to watch the movie.

~An hour later~

During the movie, everything was quiet until Jaden spoke, "So Y/n... do you want to go with your real mom or stay with us?" But when he asked that question, he received a hit in the arm by Yami, "Jaden!" "What?"

Y/n lowered her head down and answered, "I... I wanna stay with you guys! You guys are my real family and I love you all!" "We don't want you to leave but you might have to..." Replies Yusaku. "Yusaku, don't say that...!" "No please, Uncle Yusaku... I don't want to leave you!" Begs Y/n as she started to tear up.

 I don't want to leave you!" Begs Y/n as she started to tear up

"I don't want to leave..." Everything went silent as they hold Y/n tightly, not knowing the movie had already ended until Yuya looked at the screen, "Oh, the movie ended... well, I guess... we'll go to bed, right?" Everyone silently nodded their head as they got up and picked up their mess while Jaden went to put Y/n to bed.

After giving Y/n a goodnight kiss, Jaden goes to living room with the others, "She's asleep.." "Good..." Everything went deadly silent until they heard quiet, little sobs. They turned and noticed it was Yugi who was sobbing. "Yugi, what's wrong?" "I... I... I don't want to give her back to that woman..." Yugi confessed as he tried to wipe his tears away.

"We won't. What her mother did was wrong, she can't just leave a child by themselves at such a young age.." Responds Yusaku until Yuya brought up the agreement they did after taking Y/n in, "But Yusaku, you said by the time she turns 5, we'll-" "Forget what I said in the past... we will keep her, no matter what..." Yusaku responds.

"Just like Y/n said... we're her family and we can't let her mother take her back after abandoning her and later on, wanting her back like she did nothing wrong!" "So we're going to do it for Y/n, aren't we?" Asks Yami as they nodded their head. "Alright, so let's go and try to get some rest, okay?" Everyone agreed as each of them went to their room as they thought in their sleep...

Will they win... or will they lose? Will they keep her... or lose her forever...?