Chapter 5

No one's PoV

Morning came and the patient is still in her bed, unconscious from earlier's accident. 4 girls with her waiting for her to wake up. 

'Should I tell them?" one girl taught. 'I should tell them,'

"Jihyo-yah, something's bothering you?" the older lady asked. 

"guys, Jisoo unnie, the person who brought Nayeon here is her," Jihyo said and the rest of the girls are stunned, and know who the person Jihyoo was talking about.

"Really unnie?" The ash-gray colored hair girl asked  

"Yes, but..." Jihyo paused and sighed. "The thing is she does not remember any of us, even her name is different," tears might come in any second from Jihyo's eyes.

"Woah, that explains why we can't easily find her that easily. Or maybe," Jisoo said and everyone looked at her. "Oh, it's just nothing," she said and everyone looked down. 'maybe someone is behind this,' she taught

"What's her name unnie?" The taller lady asked 

"She gave both her names in Japanese and Korean. Minatozaki Hina and Yoo Jeongyeon said that Yoo Jeongyeon is barely just a name given to her and she rarely uses it to introduce herself," Jihyo replied, leaning her head to the younger girl, tired of the guilt she's dealing. 

"Mintozaki?" Dahyun asked her

"Yes, I think someone from the Minatozaki clan adopted her," Jihyo responded

"Oh," a word that escapes from Dahyun's mouth 

"let's try to find her again, we already know that Minatozakis is the one who found her. We now have clues on where to find her," Jisoo suggested and the rest nodded. 

"Btw, unnie where is Chaeyoung?" 

"Oh, she has important meetings to attend today," -Jihyo 

"So, I'll go now, My shift might start soon," Jisoo said

"Me too, I have things to do too," Dahyun said and waits for Jisoo to went out with her 

"So you're staying here?" Jisoo asked Jihyo who is tired. She's the one who went immediately here in the middle of the night. 

"Yes, I'll wait for her to wake up," -Jihyo responded resting her head on the taller girl's lap

"Sleep now unnie, I'll be with you," Tzuyu said and the older girl falls asleep. "I'll stay with her, Unnie," The younger added and Jisoo nodded. 

"Oh, Okay. Call us if anything might happen. And you Tzuyu-ya, take care of her. Dubu, Let's go " Tzuyu nodded and the two girls went out from the room. 

---------------

Chaeyoung sitting at the middle chair in the middle of the table. Reading some documents from Ipad and papers. The meeting is yet to start, middle-aged men and women are bowing to her, she's the boss that explains. 

The meeting is all about the cooperation of Japanese trading in the Korean trading market. The Son-Park is the head of this part of The Im Industry, They are the bridge in the trading market between the Japanese and Korean market. The Im Industry is the head in everything about the businesses, especially in Asia. Myoui clan the also the biggest industrial company in Japan is proposing some things that benefit two company 

Chaeyoung is one of the heads of The Son-Park industry a branch of the Im industry that takes care of everything that involves Japan. Just like The Son-Park, the Minatozaki clan is the one who takes care of this branch of The Myoui's that involves Korea

"Ma'am, they're here," Chaeyoung's secretary whispered to her. 

"I'm the head representative of the Minatozaki's., Yoo Kyung-wan,' the girl in mask said introducing herself

"So you're that famous masked Woman, Nice meeting you," Chaeyoung said and reached her hand for a Handshake. 

"Silly, I'm not that famous. It's an honor to be known by the Great Son Chaeyoung," The Woman said, both of them chuckled and shakes hands. Chaeyoung felt familiarity but shrugs it off

"Let's start," And the meeting started.

-----------------------

Jihyo peacefully sleeping on the younger's lap. 

"She's been sleeping for hours," Tzuyu said caressing the older girl's head softly. Tzuyu did not mind the numbs she's feeling right now, just staring and mesmerizing the older girl's beautiful sleeping face. 

"You know it's bad to stare at someone," The supposed to be sleeping right now said that made Tzuyu startled and blushed.  "Tzuyu-yah you're so cute," the older girl gets up to change her position to let Tzuyu's lap rest. 

"Thanks," Tzuyu looked away and started to fix her numb lap's position because she knows that her face is red

"Still no sign hu," Jihyo looked in the patience's direction, Guilt is overflowing. 

"Let's just wait, she's gonna wake up soon," Tzuyu knows and felt the sadness and guilt the older girl feels. She then hugged the girl, knowing she needed it. "It's okay, unnie, you can cry," She added. Jihyo can't take it and let the tears fall down. 

The older girl again fall asleep from crying so hard. Letting her emotions out in the younger's embrace 

"I'll go get our food," Tzuyu said and fixed the sleeping girl's position. Opening the door a nurse is about to open the door, Tzuyu smiled, let the nurse give the medicine, and went out to get their food. 

"This might feel you better," the nurse said and injected some medicine into the patient. The nurse then went out. 

"I've done my work ma'am," said the nurse to the other line.

"Very well, I got the permission to do so. The money is in your bank already," The other line then hung up and the pretend nurse smiled and walk out awa from the hospital without someone noticing her. 

-----------

The meeting has ended and the two company joins hands. People started leaving the two boss as what they said. They want to know each other.

"Your proposals are amazing Yoo, Let's join hands started from now and in the future," Chaeyoung said offering her hand again and a coffee

"Thank you, yours as well. Let's become big," Jeongyeon then shakes Chaeyoung's hands. "I'll go now, thank you for the coffee though," Yoo Kyung-wan said before leaving Chaeyoung. 

"It's really weird," She said to herself but shrugs it off. she takes her phone to call someone. 

"Ma'am let's celebrate," said Chaeyoung's secretary. Smiling that they succeed their works.

"I can't I'm sorry, But you can celebrate. The company gonna pay for it," Chaeyoung said, smiling showing her cute dimples.

"Thank you, Ma'am. Next time you should come," The secretary said 

"Yes, Somi, next time, I'll go, thank you," Chaeyoung said. "I'll go now, bye"

Chaeyoung then immediately went out and drive to the said hospital. Went to the room her unnies told her and saw her unnie inside the room. 

"hey," 

----------

Chapter 5 is done 

p.s. I don't really know how things work in the industry. but I hope you understand what information I'm putting in this story. IT's just a small knowledge of mine.

thank you