Chapter 13

No one's PoV

After some talking, she just runs away from them that confuses the 2 girls.

"Hey, Jisoo are you free?"

"what happened Nayeon?"

"I found her,"

"I'm on my way"

Minutes of Nayeon waiting for the older girl

"Hey Nayeon, you there?"

"I am Jisoo,"

"The other girls are coming too,"

"where did you see her?"

"At the party,"

"With whom?"

"I think I couldn't face her again, looking so happy with..." Nayeon can't finish her

"with whom, Nayeon?"

"with my sister Mina"

"what? This sucks, so what are you planning to do now?"

"and I think Jihyo is right, she also forgot about me,"

"what now Jisoo? I can't just face her and tell her I'm her past lover. That would cause a mess,"

" I know that, and what now?"

"I really don't know, Jisoo, I want to tell her so bad, but I can't"

"Let's wait for the perfect timing, we will."

"so, Do you still love her?"

"Nothing changed, that's why It's hard for me especially she's the girlfriend of my sister."

"do you want to drink or party?"

"a big yes"

"Okay let's go to moons' I'll tell the others, let's go."

*Flashback to the night after Dahyun called Nayeon to went home early.

"Oh everyone's here, What's the news Jisoo unnie?"

"The thing is I have a theory after investigating to find Jeongyeon."

"But, unnie I told you to stop already right?"

"Yeah, But I just can't help myself, she's my friend too, so the thing is. We all know why it is so hard to find any clue how and why Jeongyeon suddenly disappeared that night right?" all of them nodded.

"So my theory is that, who in the world is against with Jeongyeon and Nayeon's Relationship? And who in the world could make impossible things possible?" the other 5 looked at Jisoo with their mouth wide open then they looked at Nayeon who is also in the wide mouths.

"So you suspect my Father of doing that to Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked and Jisoo nodded

"It's just my theory but every time, I and Dahyun who also did not listen to you to stop," Nayeon looked at Dahyun who smiled at her awkwardly.

"But what unnie?" Jihyo asked the oldest.

"But every time that two of us find something big they're always a hindrance to our 'investigation'" Jisoo said that left the other wide open.

"There is the possibility that he keeps eyeing on us," Jisoo added

"Remember that night? And remember that Chou is the airline owner's right so that it makes me an owner too," Jisoo said. "She's my sister after all."

"your point is?" Nayeon asked, the other 4 are silent and keeps on listening to the two oldest.

"well, I and Dahyun again dig up more, and we assumed that Jeongyeon went overseas or so, and we're right." Jisoo stopped and looked at Dahyun "you continue" and Dahyun nodded.