Chapter 2

No one's PoV

The alarm ring and Nayeon turned it off. She couldn't properly sleep last night of her overwhelming happiness of going back to her hometown, South Korea, where she grew up but, Nayeon realized that almost all of her memory from her hometown disappeared.

'Today is the day that I may start regaining my memories' Nayeon thought. 'and today, me going home and I really miss my friends,' she added. She remembers a thing that her doctor said to them that her losing her memory is not that severe for her to completely forget those memories. She just needs to trigger and do all the things she always does before losing the memory. Nayeon is determined that time to regain her memories as it's so precious but, her dad made her study abroad for a reason she'll be taking the business of her father.

"Nayeon, you're ready?" A yell that can be heard from the other side of the room.

"Yes UNNIE!" Nayeon replied

"Okay, take your time!" The other girl responded

After 2 minutes of Nayeon checking her things she quickly went out with a small bag case and an average size bag back.

"Unnie, I'm ready," Irene and Jennie help her to put her things in the trunk of the car.

"Let's go," Jennie said and the two went inside the car. After an hour of drive, they finally arrived at the airport helping Nayeon with her things.

"So, see you both in a month in Korea," Nayeon said smiling.

"Yeah, see you there soon," Irene replied

"Group hug," Jennie added and the three of them heard an announcement that a flight to Korea is departing.

"Goodbye Jen and Unnie," Nayeon said breaking the hug and smiling at her two best friends. "take care," she added

"Yeah take care too," Irene said smiling genuinely

"Yeah, bye," and the three hug each other again before Nayeon walked to depart

Nayeon is already inside the plane, her seat is in first-class that her dad bought it for her to feel comfortable for a long flight and she's glad about it.

'What a good day to start everything,' she thought before drifting to her dreamland.

She slept during the flight. wakes up when the food is being served.

"2 hours, we'll be landing at Seoul, South Korea," she heard the announcement and she went to the bathroom

After two hours of waiting, they finally landed and she felt her jetlag coming. 2 guys approached her that made her startled.

"Miss, you're da said to pick you up," One guy said

"Oh," she's surprised and she just followed them.

One guy opened the door of the car parked in the center of the other two cars. "Miss, feel at ease," one guy said and closed the door and she saw him walking towards the other guy.

"Sir, can you take me to this place?" Nayeon asked the guy driving.

"I must ask that guy earlier first, Miss," The guy replied and started talking through his earpiece. "he said it's okay miss," NAyeon smiled from what she heard

"Tell them to leave us, I just want to go to this place," He started talking to the earpiece again. He started driving opposite to their supposed destination, to Nayeon's desired place. They arrived after an hour.

"Miss, we're here. Your dad said that you'll be having your party later at 11 and it's now 7, I must get you at the mansion at 9 so please don't take long miss," said the driver.

"Okay, This wouldn't be long, sir," NAyeon replied. She went out of the car and starting walking going inside the garden entering a secret garden that she remember going here often to ease her stress just by looking at the city light below the garden,

"What a relief," she said to her self looking at the view of her beloved city. "I miss this feeling," she added. After mesmerizing the view for half an hour she finally walked straight to the exit of this secret place. However, she hears a voice coming from the other side, she remembers it too well that this is a secret garden of hers but shrugs it off because she's been too long to the state that other people already found this garden.

"Believe me or not, it really happens though," she heard a familiar voice that made her look it up. 'That voice seems familiar' she thought

"Miss?" the driver is now looking for her

"Yes, I'm here," she quickly went out from the secret garden, hoping the driver did not see her from the secret entrance.

"You're dad just called me and we need to go now miss," The guy said walking to the car and Nayeon enters the car as well.

After an hour of the ride going to the mansion, they finally arrived and a guy opened the door for her, escorting her to her room and telling her to dress up well for the party. Nayeon then went to the shower and picked a dress. She hears her phone ring and saw the caller she quickly answer it but to her surprised.

"YAHHHH, WHY DID YOU NOT TELL TO US," the person from the other line shouted

"OUCH, do you mind, that hurts my ear Thomas," she said giggling and annoyed at the same time

"Gomen, but why did you not contact us that you're going back?" the person asked.

"I thought you already know because my dad said he'll be having a party and I want to surprise you all... Jihyo," Nayeon responded

"No my mom just told me earlier that you're back and about the party, your dad did not tell us it's about you," -Jihyo

"Now, it's not a surprise. are you the only one who knew that I'm back?' -NAyeon

"No, Jisoo, and I are the only two who knows about it," -Jihyo said

"Okay, don't tell it to the maknaes," - Nayeon

"Okay," -Jihyo replied knowing what she meant

"So, see you at the party?" Nayeon said smiling

"Yeah see you," Nayeon then ended up the call to fix her appearance. She's ready to go to the party.

"It's really is so peaceful here," A girl said looking at the city light.

---Chapter 2 done.