Chapter 3

No one's PoV 

After an hour of Nayeon preparing herself for the party, a knock on her door can be heard. Nayeon Immediately knew that it's time for her to go to the said event for herself. 

"Miss, the party is starting soon. Your dad called me and asked if you're ready to go," the lady asked. 

"Yes, just a minute," She replied. The lady waited for her for a minute, the door opened revealing Nayeon with her vintage dress that her father prepares for her. 

"Shall we?" the lady asked and Nayeon nod. Both ladies walk outside and there are 4 cars waiting for her. She's the one who will the car for her to ride for this special event. Nayeon saw her favorite customize, Beige colored Lagoda. 

"That's what I want," she said and the car pulled up in front of her and she went through after mesmerizing her favorite car. 

"I miss you," she said to her car. 

"Miss, be comfortable," the driver said and started the car

After half an hour of driving from the mansion to the venue of the party. She finally arrives, entering the big gate, and went through the back to what her father instructed. 

"Miss, follow me," A guy said after opening the door for her and guided the lady. 

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I YOO CHANG-JOON standing here in front of you all, will be introducing my one and only daughter. IM NAYEON!"

A loud announcement was given by her father and the curtain opens revealing a girl in a vintage dress. Everyone applauded and face in awe. 

"This is my daughter Im Nayeon who soon will be the Head of IM Industry," He said in excitement with the fancy tone voice

"This is my daughter Im Nayeon who soon will be the Head of IM Industry," He said in excitement with the fancy tone voice. Nayeon got shocked because she thought he's just joking when he called and going back to Korea is just a temporary vacation is what she expected. However, Nayeon just studs beside her dad smiling.  "another round of applause to my great daughter," He added. and the crowd applauded. 

In the middle of Nayeon greeting high attendee with her dad happily, she saw her friends, she smiles more showing her bunny teeth. 

"She's pretty, I'm glad our daughters are friends," A lady in her 40's said smiling at Nayeon and her dad. "My daughter will be back soon too," she added.

"Mine either, How's our daughter?" Also, a lady in her 40's at the same table said,

"Irene unnie and Jennie are doing pretty fine, Auntie. and they did tell me they're going back here too for a greater reason," Nayeon responded.

"You may go to your friends now Princess," her dad whispered. Nayeon then happily walk to her friends. People in her ways parted and bowing to her and she did the same thing. 

"Yah, Nabong," A girl with heart-shaped Lips said

"Hi guys, I missed you very much, no lie," she said and chuckled. The group of girls dragged Nayeon away from the party and they went to the garden, without the other girls spoken any words. 

"YAHHHHHH, YOU MISSED US? BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN CONTACTED US FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS, AND YOU DIDN"T EVEN GIVE A CALL THAT YOU WILL BE BACK!" the short girl with big eyes said, 'is she even talking normally, she's doing a rap' all the girls though. 

"Calm down, Thomas," Nayeon said

"HOW WOULD..." she got cut off by one of the girls,

"unnie, please don't shout, it's hurting my ears," the girl in purple hair said,

"Dahyun's is right unnie, you should calm down. All of us here missed Nayeon unnie," a shorter girl with short brown hair (Referring to Chaeyoung when she got her haircut, I forgot the era)  said agreeing to the first girl who complained.

"Not me," the taller girl said,

"Yahh, chewy-yah, how dare you," Nayeon sulked jokingly and the group of girls laughs.

"So, Jihyo, are you calmed now?" The girls earlier with the heart-shaped lips asked 

"I'm calm, Jisoo unnie," she responded,

"Good, or I'll lose my hearing by now," the taller girl mumbled

"I heard you," -Jihyo

"cause, you had ears?" Tzuyu said in her normal with savageness in her tone,

"HAHAHA, you're really brave, Yoda," 

"I really missed you guys, sorry for cutting all my connection after 3 years of going state. I don't have a good explanation for it, sorry guys," Nayeon said heads down 

"It's oka, we can understand," 

"Thank you Jisoo unnie," 

"of course we understand you, I'm just overreacting and joking," -Jihyo

"Joking that may cause our hearing loss," Dahyun said and Jihyo glared at her and she smiles and started to cling to Jisoo's back. "Mianhae," is the only word that comes out of her mouth and everyone started laughing with the two.

After hours of them talking, catching up with each other's lives, getting Nayeon's contact because of what he did 2 years ago. They hugged each other, went back to the main party hall and they smiled at each other. 

"So, see you at our usual place," Jisoo said and they all nodded.

"Yes, I miss hanging out with you guys," Nayeon said and the group hugged each other before walking opposite Nayeon's direction.

The party after hours, people started to go home indicating that the party has come to an end. The homecoming party of Nayeon must be one of the biggest parties in the country. 

"Dad, may I drive myself home?" Nayeon asked

"Yes princess, do what you want, Just be careful." To Nayeon's surprised her dad became like this. Smiling often and giving Nayeon freedom.

"You look surprised Princess, yes, Now that you became this fine woman, I'm giving you the freedom and happiness you deserved. Do whatever you want honey." Her dad said smiling and back to talking to his colleague. 

"Thanks, Dad, I love you," she kissed her dad's cheeks, happily walking out to get the car keys, she didn't pick her favorite car that may take people's attention. Changing her dress into much more comfortable casual pajamas 

She drives excitedly, not going home but to her favorite place, her favorite secret garden above the city lights. 

Chapter 3 is done