Chapter 11

Third Person's PoV

Nayeon, after waking up late saw a note that says:

"You sleep so soundly, we guess you're tired from all the memory you just gained, so we didn't wake you up. But we left you some food to eat, it's in the fridge. We'll be coming late today. And oh your dad called, he's in Japan and that you should visit the company. That's it." Jisoo-unnie.

After eating the food and filled her stomach she felt alone and went to her favorite spot that would help her think about what's happening.

"Jeong, baby I really miss you, I hope I could hug you right now. I hope you're doing well which is I think you were the last time I saw you," Nayeon mumble to the air, loud enough for someone to hear it.

"Hello," the stranger said.

Nayeon hoping that it's the one she's looking for and immediately turns her head in the direction of the voice. However, it was not the girl she's looking for.

"oh, Hello there," Nayeon flushed a smile to the stranger.

"What's brings you here?" the stranger asked Nayeon

"Oh I just want to think, how about you?" Nayeon asked

'so this place isn't that secret anymore' Nayeon thought, disappointed that she and her lover's secret place isn't secret anymore.

"What a coincidence, I also went here to think, My girlfriend said that this place would help me to think and she's kinda right." The stranger answered. "This is uncommon to me to share with someone, especially to strangers but I felt comfortable around you. Would like to join my drink?"

"Oh please, feel free to share it with me, and I won't say no to free drinks," Nayeon replied being comfortable with the stranger.

"So why are you thinking this hard?" Nayeon initiate to ask

"It's about my mom, She said to me before I went here that she would like to get married, again." The girl replied.

"She said that she found the man, but I think it's just for business."

"Was your mom, become happy or more frustrated?"

"These days she seems so happy with that man, I'm not really against her re-marrying. But what if she'll be hurt again. I don't want to see her cry again."

"If there's love there's grief, they'll always be together. As long she's not or anything and if she's happy then you should support her with her decision." Nayeon gave a piece of advice before sipping her drink.

"You're kinda right, and I think that's would make her genuinely happy. To think that, after meeting that man years ago, she changed, from being super strict to this in-love, cringe-y woman. I was really grateful to that man that he was able to make her happy after losing dad. It's like a stone-cold-hearted lady become a walking squishy toy. I want her to be truly happy. I hope she would always be like that." the stranger replied. While Nayeon is listening carefully.

"Then if that's the case then you should support their relationship fully, without any doubts," Nayeon said that made the stranger nod and smiled.

"What about you? You can share it with me too,"

"Oh it's about my past lover that went missing, not missing like someone kidnap her, it's like she was never there," Nayeon said sipping her drink.

"Oh that was tragic, did she ghosted you?" the stranger asked.

"No, I think I'm the one who ghosted her, after years of not remembering her," Nayeon said "I lost my memories, especially with her five years ago, suddenly I met her and gained my memory, and to tell you a coincidence, I think she also lost her memories. Because she also didn't recognize me and her friends."

"That's more tragic than I thought. Here drink, I think I'm already okay." said the stranger giving Nayeon another bottle of drink.

"so, what's your plan? Do you plan on finding her?" the stranger asked

"yes, but the thing is all her records disappeared. We don't really know where to start."

"I'm rooting for your success in finding her, I hope you'll end up together. Because hearing that short story I think you deserve to be cuddled by her."

"and I hope what's best for you mom and her lover." and the two were just silently drinking. When the stranger's phone rang.

"oh someone's calling you," said Nayeon shaking the stranger's arm.

"oh thank you," the stranger left to answer the call.

"Hey, baby." The stranger fixed her self or someone from the other line would scold her.

"Hey baby, I think I'll come home late,"

"oh, it's okay, baby I understand. Goodbye, I love you"

"I love you too, Baby. bye now, I'll call you again later." the call ended.

"Who was that?" asked Nayeon

"My girlfriend and I think I should come home now, you should too."

"I was about to go too but the sudden call, I can't leave without asking, hahaha" NAyeon giggled so as the stranger.

"wait, we shared our story but we never got to introduce ourselves." the stranger said giggling. "I'm Mina" she extended her hand for Nayeon to reached it

"I'm Nayeon, nice meeting you,"

"Nice meeting you too, I should hit the road, goodbye and be safe, Nayeon," the stranger went to her car and drove away. The same goes for Nayeon.

Hi, it's been too long since I didn't update, no particular reason at all I'm just a student. so