Chapter 12

Third person's PoV

Things went well with Nayeon within 5 months after she came home. She started her training to become the next CEO which was a big pressure to her, especially she's the only heir of the biggest company. Still not finding the girl they were looking for. The only clue that they still have that she was adopted by the Minatozaki.

Her phone rang while she's working with paper works, given by her trainer. She saw her best friend's name and immediately pick up the call.

"Yahh, Im Nayeon, I've been calling you hundredth times now."

"sorry unnie, I was just busy, I know you already heard the news from your parent."

"Yes, and I'm excited about it, We'll be coming back next week, I hope things are great there"

"they were, and hurry up, I can't wait to meet your girlfriend that I forgot the name."

"silly, she' Kang Seulgi of the Kang group," that surprised Nayeon that it was her Seulgi unnie who's dating her Irene unnie, what a small world indeed.

"SEULGI UNNIE!!!!?"

"that just made my ear bleed, Yes, why?"

"she's also my friend, wow what a small world,"

"She didn't say your friends with you"

"she never told me too,"

"I didn't expect that Bear unnie would pull you, hahaha"

"That' offensive, I'll go now, and Jennie said she misses you"

"I did not!" both laugh at Jennie.

"Goodbye, unnie, see you"

The call then ended. And she receives another call

"Nayeon unnie, are you busy?"

"No I'm not Dahyun, why?"

"Jisoo -nnie said that you should go home early, as she wanted to tell you something."

"Okay, thank you Dubu,"

"No problem, Bye unnie,"  the younger one ended the call.

'Who's next?' she thought, and again she receives a call, it's from her dad.

"Hello, princess,"

"Hi dad, why did you call?"

"oh I just want to tell you that I'll be back, like tomorrow I guess"

"that's good to hear dad,"

"Are you not happy, hearing your voice like that seems you don't like it,"

"no, dad, I'm just really tired from you know, training and practicing hard, to become the worthy inheritor of the company,"

"Hearing that made me so happy, thank you princess, and oh, I'll be having a party to announce something, you support me in everything right?"

"yes, as long as it's not illegal dad,"

"Okay, that's good to hear, I'll get going now, bye"

And the call ended. 'Someone might call again' she thought and chuckled.

The thing is after thinking that night, after two months of dead-end clues she suggested that they should stop finding the missing girl and that she'll just wait even if it takes forever to finally meet the lady. At least they tried. The squad disagrees but then they couldn't do a thing, they're also tired. but two people did not stop.

Fast forward to The day of her father's surprise announcement. The party is a masquerade party.

Nayeon saw her father standing in the center stage with an elegant woman wearing an elegant mask.

"Straight to the point I'll be announcing my marriage to this beautiful lady, that you couldn't see her face beside me," The announcement shocked Nayeon, within the 5 months her dad did not mention any plan on re-marrying. But still, she was happy that her dad seems to be happy and has changed a lot.

"So you all know, the Myouis? She's Myoui I'll be marrying her that will make our company extend more and that I hope you all support my decision because it's not just about business but also I love her. Hahahha I think being in love would make the person cheesy." Nayeon is really happy that it's not just business her dad thinks of the lady. "Our daughter is here, please step her our beautiful Daughters." 2 ladies went upstage as to what their parents said.

"You already know my Daughter Im Nayeon right?" Nayeon then bows to the crowd full of applause.

"This is Myoui Mina, my wife's only daughter and currently working with the Park-Son, she'll inherit her mother's position when both of us stepped down after our wedding next 6 months. I hope you'll respect my decision and treat them right, and I know they're worthy of your trust. That's all and enjoy the party everyone."

Nayeon Did not listen also Mina as they were surprised with them being step-siblings when they just accidentally met each other at the secret garden and surprised about the sudden announcement of them inheriting the position earlier than they thought.

"hey, so we'll be sisters now, hahaha how fate really works, I'm confused," Nayeon said to the

"right, I did not expect a thing hahaha, so sisters now," Mina extended her hand again

"sisters, hahaha"

"I really am grateful that I did not talk bad about the man my mom would be marrying" they both laugh at the statement.

"Nice meeting you again, Mina" they both shake hands and separate their ways.

"Hey, Nayeon, so you now have a sister," Said the oldest of the group.

"yes, and I can't believe it, you remember that night I went home drunk, she's that girl"

"fate really works strangely," Jihyo said

"where the maknaes?"

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung were busy with something I don't know, Tzuyu has a schedule in modeling." They're packed," Jisoo said

"That's what we expect when they showed us that they are hard-working," Nayeon replied.

"I'm so proud with them," Jisoo said fake crying, and the other two laugh.

"both of your dads gave a task, I'll be leaving now, bye unnies,"

"see, hardworking kids,"

"see you at home Jisoo unnie," Nayeon said to the girl inside the car,

"see you at home Nayeon, I'll get going now, be, take care."

"Hey Nayeon, sister!" Nayeon heard her name called by someone.

"Hey, Let's introduce ourselves, I'm with my girlfriend, she'll be here soon," Mina said wearing off her

mask and Nayeon did the same.

"Hi," the said girlfriend arrives and the voice made Nayeon nervous. And the lady wears her mask off that made Nayeon mumble.

"Fuck" 

2 updates? and then hiatus again, hahaha just kidding