thirteen au.

Thirteen AU.
"Sometimes I wonder if fate brought us all together."

― WAKING UP EARLY THIS MORNING TO HELP HELENA GET READY TO HEAD OVER TO THE WHITMORE-DUGAN'S HOUSE WASN'T THE HARDEST THING. As I finally finished helping her smell the gingerbread mix she made, I headed back upstairs to go get changed before Maya and Henry would arrive to pick us up. I smiled at the thought knowing that if anything different from finding him that day in the tunnels, he would have been gone.

Quickly getting ready I put on one of my burgundy sweater dresses, and some of my necklaces as I finally smiled at myself in the end. When I glanced down to see a text from Maya, explaining about how Henry was being his usual and that I'm hers now. Which I would say no, but then I have known her before I knew Henry so it figures.

Once they arrived I smiled helping Helena pushing her down the front as we made it to Maya's car. "Hey." I said as I saw Henry smile along with Maya, the two twins some days. I swear both will be the death of me. After helping Helena get in and put her wheelchair up I quickly put a quick kiss on Henry's cheek. As I heard Maya gag.

"I think you're both cute and all, but not around me." She said as Helena laughed with her disagreeing face. "Not that you and Rick don't suck each other's faces off." Henry fired back as Maya's whole face heated up.

― WAKING UP THIS MORNING FELT DIFFERENT

― WAKING UP THIS MORNING FELT DIFFERENT. Well the good kind of different as I looked up at my ceiling in my room getting up out of bed checking to see the date and time scrolled across it from just the preview from my phone. It stated, December 24, 8:15am. Which means I am going to be late picking up Stephaine, and Helena if I don't get dressed now.

After changing into a white shirt, and black pants I grabbed one of my robes that looked like Santa's coat as I quickly put on some makeup and grabbed what I needed including the gifts I got everyone. When heading down the hall I could hear a groan as I saw Henry stick his head out of his room's doorway as I smiled.

"Maya it's 8:30 in the morning." He said as I sat down everything and nodded, "Yes but I still have to pick up Steph, and Helena. You better get ready." I told him as he shook his head. "Don't make me come in there, because in the worst case scenario I will leave you here all day, and I'll stay with your girlfriend because she loves me more." I yelled after him hearing a groan.