six.

Six.
“You know nothing about the girl behind the cloak.” 

―  SITTING IN THE BLEACHERS I WAS OVER WATCHING THE FOOTBALL GAME THAT ARTEMIS INVITED ME TO

―  SITTING IN THE BLEACHERS I WAS OVER WATCHING THE FOOTBALL GAME THAT ARTEMIS INVITED ME TO. One of the two practices before the homecoming game, as she was the only girl on the football team as she was running fast down the field to the end until she got tackled making everyone gasp. Which might I say was a late hit, due to Travis tackling her after she got over the last line. 

There was nothing good that was going to happen due to the coach blowing the whistle, as he benched her as I watched her parents sit down, knowing their was still the rest of game she will sit there I just watched the team knowing I could never be as bold as Artemis including when it comes to people judging my skills, and might I say I have held a few teams I have been on together. 

After the game, I knew the Crock’s would be talking to the arrogant couch as I spotted Artemis in the girls locker room as she had her helmet in her hands before putting it back in her locker. She looked like she wanted to beat up Travis for that last minute tackle when she was already done with running it across the other side. 

“I can’t believe he did that.” She yelled as she turned back seeing me standing there, “It’s not fair.” She continued to complain. “I’m the best player on the team, but nobody on the team believes I can do it because I’m a girl.” She said sitting down on the bench contoh playing with herself more until I went to sit next to her. 

“Someday they will regret saying what they do. And I agree it’s pretty stupid that everyone seems against you Artemis.” I told her as she looked at me, “Ugh! It’s just homecoming is around the corner and I need to play. Someday I wish you joined the team Lance.” She told me as I laughed for a moment. 

“Me playing football wouldn’t go well. I have no skills or full knowledge of football. And besides I feel like I would be taken out first. It was always more your thing Crock, and you're great at playing football as the quarterback. And since Henry is gone you have more of a change to get seen for your skill.” I continued as she smiled and she grabbed a few things before we headed out. Knowing that her parents would be waiting while we walked out. And since Helena is at the gym I know Crusher would want me to run there today.