nine.

Nine.
"You believe you have all the things you need, but you don't yet."

― HEADING INTO THE STUDY, HENRY WAS ABLE TO OPEN THIS SECRET ROOM

― HEADING INTO THE STUDY, HENRY WAS ABLE TO OPEN THIS SECRET ROOM. Which is insane that our father has one, which means he's hiding something. It had VHS tapes all around the room, along with a green suit that seemed like leather, and a photo of our mother. As I went closer to the suit. I could feel more pain in my head, but once I touched the fabric of the suit. When I started to see this vision in flashes of everything that my father has done...his face when he murdered people. His face during some of them, but as it was continuing the pressure was enough for me to touch my nose and wipe blood off of it as I looked back at my concerned brother who happened to see the crimson stain on my right pointer finger.

All the vivid images of blood, headaches, and death. All the darkness that the suit possesses is worse than anything I have seen in the past year, my whole life. And this if it's all true...then he is an ISA member, and he needs to be stopped, no matter if he's my family. Even if these are whatever they are....they won't control me. I won't let them try to control me without a fight.

When Henry put in one of the VHS tapes I moved over the other small couch to the start of the first video. "I think I killed a man tonight." My father's voice rang as I looked back over at the suit with more than 1,000 words of what he did. "He fell down and died, right in front of my eyes. The paramedics called it a seizure of some kind. But in truth, I....I believe I was responsible. A month ago my theoretical methods on expanding cerebral capacity were deemed too extreme by my superiors. My funding was denied, I chose to secretly perform a trial test...on myself. Since then, my headaches have been increasing. And last week I started hearing voices. Tonight I read a man's thoughts clearly for the first time." He continued as I looked over at Henry grabbing his hand, with my non-bloody as our father went deeper into explaining how he ended his first kill's life.

After the tape goes static Henry goes over to grab another few tapes from the shelves.

― SITTING ON ONE OF THE CRATES WHILE COURTNEY WAS EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WAS FAR THE MOST INTERESTING THING I HAVE HEARD SINCE SKYLAR SAID HER FIRST FEW LINES OF JAPANESE A WEEK AGO

― SITTING ON ONE OF THE CRATES WHILE COURTNEY WAS EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WAS FAR THE MOST INTERESTING THING I HAVE HEARD SINCE SKYLAR SAID HER FIRST FEW LINES OF JAPANESE A WEEK AGO. Henry King Jr. was able to project his anger and thoughts into Courtney. It was more than interesting after what Brainwave did to my father, to multiple people, fathers, families, or even friends. But to see that he inherited those powers after everything he has done is