twelve.

Twelve.
"Heroes take time to mature, but time is against us."

― THE SOUND OF THE TIMER COUNTING DOWN FOR PROJECT: AMERICA TO BE FINISHED

― THE SOUND OF THE TIMER COUNTING DOWN FOR PROJECT: AMERICA TO BE FINISHED. I stood there looking at the timer when I heard footsteps entering the room looking up to see Henry King as he was suited up and coming up from behind my brother as he moved his head. I then got a few more flashes before my eyes as I saw a bright light standing there looking over me as she looked at me yelling my name.

"Morgan? Are you alright?" The figure said standing above me putting their hand in front of me as I heard yelling from behind the figure. "Is she alright?" The other figure said sounding more like a man who sounded familiar, but forgotten. I backed up as I saw one last figure in all black, with honey blonde hair as she told the other one's off as she also sounded familiar and her eyes and her facial when she came closer to me as something within me started thinking about her name.

"She is scared guys, she doesn't know who you are. And we are all in masks. I regret never telling her." The woman said as it rang through my head. "I regret never telling her." My mind started to process until I felt something on my shoulder saying my name as I felt someone in my head.

"Get out of my head." I told Henry walking away shaking my head questioning what the whole scene meant. These days they become more common and my mind at one time believed these were nightmares, but a part of me says there are missing memories of my life, the ones that are real and not fake when I woke up with amnesia back in 2010. But I can't comprehend the real memories, vs. the dreams these flashes that use to haunt me, but a part of me they still do when I'm dreaming.

But wouldn't everyone be if they forgot a part of their past, nine years and were filled with memories your family told you about. And then less than two years after you get a grip then you start having these dreams that feel so real, making you question who you are, along with asking what is real, and not. I don't even know if the life I now know is what I was then and what the old me would have wanted, I don't even know if the life I have is my life.

Heading with my older brother to The American Dream building was a silent ride as I just stared out the window as he knew something was up with me ever since the one night I faced the JSA. That one girl that was blonde, blue eyed, and in black leather who saved them, she reminded me of something...not that I can remember what fully but I felt like I knew her from somewhere.

Once we did arrive at the building and in his office I could see both of my parents there, I love them and all. But one can't they just stay home with Cameron who is all alone at home even though he is a teenager. And Two I always have questioned my parents behavior encouraging my brother's behavior, along with mine when I kill people and how Ok they are with it.

"She wouldn't have been a suitable wife." My mother said as my brother was standing at his desk looking at his phone while my parents were talking about Barbara and her family, the one who seemed to betray my brother due to Courtney; her daughter being Stargirl. And deep down I could see how he liked Barbara and wished he could have her, and still does even though he sent to kill her; he was hurt. He just did it for the team effort, and for the anger. But deep down he just wants to kill her family, even the innocent boy Mike.