justice

JUSTICE.
“Everybody’s got regrets. Everybody’s made mistakes. Nobody’s perfect.” - Josh Duhamel

” - Josh Duhamel

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  პ A Stargirl Story პ

― BLUE VALLEY, NEVADA BY THE LOOKS OF THE SMALL TOWN THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT. Or maybe even if it did all you may see is some of the older details of the town. But what you can’t see will hurt you, because in this small town for the picture-perfect idea it will take an imperfect picture to create it. 

At the moment only a few people can understand what the town hides underneath it. Starting with its history that not many people know because history can tell you everything. About a whole town that seems picture perfect. 

Meanwhile, there are two sides to every problem the good side or more known as the “heroic” side of the branch of Blue Valley which is outcasts. And the more evil or more bad and worse side of Blue valley which is the more popular side of Blue Valley. 

But when moving to Blue Valley, not everyone can see the true history underneath the settle little town in Nevada. Nobody can see any of the plans that are being made. And yet this may all come to an end soon.