Note.

note. 
End Of Book Last Notes

Hey everyone, if you have read to the end of Justice then you know who I am. And if you have skipped the whole book just to read this book. Hi I’m the author, Alexi Rae or @Rosemusic18. And I’m the writer of the fanfiction Justice for Stargirl. It’s currently a part of the series Justice which is another one of my DC series separate from my other DC series. Which both series will have multiple books through different shows, and movies of DC connecting Earth’s or the world of DC characters together. And if you have read the whole book of Justice, or A New Society then thank you! It really helps to see people reading these books I take passion on. And I warn you this note will be a long one talking about some things. 

The last chapter was finished on August 11.2020, and was published 12.25.20. And why I did the ending so early was to keep the ideas fresh in my head and for the rest of the book that I wasn’t far in to have an ending. And it makes me build up what I need for the beginning, middle or end of this first book. Mind that I will not be writing too much more about Justice and Stargirl until 2021 for this book individually. But we will talk Sequels and prequels right after this note. So go to that part if you want to read about both and get a general summary and timeline. And I do recommend when both come out to read both books. Well definitely the prequel which will be out in Late September, Early October depending on when I realise the ending and fully finish this book. 

Now onto some extras. I will be posting extra chapters that are for the six weeks in between the finale to the Christmas party and I think I will write up to four of those at most. So you can have some extra fluff to enjoy that is written by this gal and only by this gal who wrote this note most of you might not read. But anyways we will have some chapters about that, and I will enjoy writing them after I finish my two books, and then writing some extras at the end for all of you lovely and supportive readers to see not only my writing style and my abilities. But to also bring more time for the characters and show their relationships, along with giving more to the six week jump in the story. 

Another thing I will be adding before I complete this book is a quick questionnaire so if you have any questions you will like to ask even in the comments to the questionnaire I fill out, you are always welcome to because I will be answering some random questions. And anyone who writes Stargirl books is welcome to credit and use my questions that I wrote. Along with the questions for authors which will not be mine and credit will be given to the owner since it won’t be mine. I will answer probably 30 questions on my own and you can skip that if you don’t want to learn more about how everything came to be and how I wrote this book compared to A New Society since that questionnaire will be talking about everything for my three Stargirl books mainly this one since it will be the only questionnaire I filled out for the three at this moment. 

Other news for the series and books for it that aren’t a part of the Stargirl part of my Justice series will be put below listed. So if you're interested in some mentioned teams and cities with characters I have plans or books that will be made about them. And no these won’t be for Stargirl but will mention like Maya King, or Stephaine Lance, or maybe even Sharon Pemberton, etc. 

Troia: (2021), which will be covering the first wonder woman movie. And will have Celest Prince in it and will explain more about her adventures in England and her bond with her sister Diana and where she was and how she became the first Troia. 

Return of Troia: (2021), It first depends on when WW1984 comes out since it’s based on the sequel of Wonder Woman. But it will show more about Celest and lead up to the prequel of Justice which of how Celest meets Sharon will be after this movie, along with how she meets her love interest in the series. 

Flames: (2021), And the date might change but it’s about Titans S1 mainly and will bring in characters like Juniper Anders, Anne Le Ann,  and a few other added Titan team characters and will be set place before Justice by a year or two. But the titan team is on their respective Earth. But there still may be a Maya King and Erin Greystone but different Earth. It will be in S2 also.  

Ruins: (2021), It will be the sequel and will cover S3, and will cover more stories. It will include more characters, and will bring in some mentions to Justice.But it also depends on when Flames are done to be started along with S3 release. 

Green Arrow & the Scarlet Arsenal: (2021), this one might not even happen but it would cover the three months or so when Maya King and Erin Greystone both became Green Arrow and Arsenal in Star City. And explain how they met. No this would not be a prequel to my Stargirl book Justice this would be more of a character separate prequel or an Erin story where it goes from flashbacks to current time in Star City. 

Those are all current plans and all are set in place due to my focus going to my Stargirl books, sequels, and prequel. 

Last before I end this I wanted to give my final Thank you, and say I will see you again with this book soon enough with all the information above about Sequels, The Prequel to this book, and the extra, and even the Questionnaire. And I might do some preferences and oneshots of the couples of the book.