Meeting All Might

It's been five years since she gave birth to her son and his Quirk has shown up making her to worry as her daughter's Quirk must of shown up by now since she's fully eight-months older than her own younger brother making her to worry. She might not know her true full name is making her to worry.

That is if the kidnapper didn't take a copy of the birth certificate and change it to the man's wife to hide it even more. She's been doing home schooling and she has passed college with a full Doctoral Degree in Lawyer, Quirk Counseling, Fashion Designing, Herbalism, Cooking, Baking and Marketing. It's making her to handle anything.

She sells a lot of clothing on a online shop, sells her herb remedy online as well as her own cooking/baking books making her lots of money. She also got a Doctoral Degree in Accounting making her to have a lot of money to look after her son. She's purely an adult cause of this system making her to fully wonder.

'What's next as I do want to be a Hero, but I'll need someone to look after the animals as I have a huge plot of land to tend to and I have good helpers who live on the land with me. They're the one hundred and fifty retainers of my grandmother's family which helps me out.' She had saw that her old childhood friend/playmate

He's getting attacked by the Sludge Villain making her to use her Quirk and attack making it to be captured as she loudly shouts at the Pro-Heroes as this is ridicules making her to feel like she's going to have to take over the HPSC if she has to change how Heroes fight and act as this is unacceptable for her to just over look.

"You were ACTUALLY going to let a CIVILIAN be KILLED by a VILLAIN all because you didn't have the right QUIRKS to do the damnna it job YOURSELVES?!" Pro-Hero Endeavour shows up before the argument started up which had shocked him as he can't believe what he is hearing from her towards the Heroes.

It's making him to letcher his follow Heroes and then thanked her for protecting a civilian when the idiots couldn't do it themselves making her to nod and hands the bastard over to him only as she trust him to bring him to Tartarus making him to agree. She left before her friend could talk to her as she got everything at home.

 She must head back as she needs to head back to check on her son's homework when All Might himself showed up and he offered her to be his successor, but she told him right out unless he plans to tell her fully everything to do with what she thinks the offer's for, then she'll refuse to be his successor.

It's making him to agree as they had tea and cake which he's paying for as it's one she visits a lot. She didn't care about his true form as she doesn't see Pro-Hero All Might or the very secretary of All Might, Toshiro Yagi making this to be easier for him as he starts to fully explain his transferred Quirk which's making her to listen to it.

She's going to be needing this all as she's not going to let this information be hidden from her if it's going to make her a major target cause of her having it and put her son in danger as well, too including her retainers making her to hope to god she's not going to be put in danger from accepting this once she has the information.

"My Quirk: One For All's a special Quirk and I'll be telling you about One For All's origin. One For All is derived from a Quirk that has existed since the beginning and that long ago during the Quirk phenomenon, society had not adapted to the idea of having Quirks which caused an age of upheaval to arise.

A man possessing a Quirk called All For One, a Quirk that can steal Quirks and grant them. He used it stole many Quirks and used his new overwhelming power and influence to gather and unify people under his command. The man used the people he gathered as pawns for his plans.

Which would allowed him to take over Japan and made himself it's evil ruler." She thinks as she knows she had heard rumors about this, but this feels like it's something else making her to think twice about this as she remember the lessons from the retainers and this is one of them she thinks as she looks back to All Might.