Exorcist Meeting

The test's over and she took him to her many friends at her house as she gives him permission to be on her land and her friends had managed to get him up to speed with the long history and they found out he's at level five only before she taught him how to use it during the entrance exam.

"So now I'm level fifteen in Spiritual Powers?" They nodded as she got him into male clothing of a Miko to go to the next Exorcism meeting making him to have her old mask and she had him stay close to her which's done by a rope tied around her left wrist and his right wrist.

"Oh my! A new comer perhaps?" She shakes her head at them all.

"This is my student, Taiyohana. We meet at a school entrance exam and he has a level 5 Spiritual Power, but he can see them. He accepted by his own freewill. The rope's to keep him near by as this is his first time being here." She explains making her friends to giggle as they shoo many who wanted to get closer to the two.

"Well, you're at a higher level and have two powerful Shikis, I approve of this. Teach him well."

"Yes, sir." She shows him the shops and introduced him to her older friend, Shuuichi Natori who's both an actor and a Exorcist who also has the same Lizard Yokai on his body. He's relieved since her student doesn't know him, Natori felt happy being around them.

Her old mask's that of a Inu yokai and the kimono outside's to test how powerful your Spiritual Powers are and she saw one hundred percent more than anyone causing her to see the rare golden chrysanthemums and white spiritual light.

It means that her spiritual powers are infinitely strong while her student has saw eighty-six percent cause of her training in the entrance exam making many to be curious about him as she never took on a student before and yet, he's at level fifteen thanks to her training.

"I have a Quirk as well and I keep it hidden since it's sort of the line of a 'Villain Quirk', if you catch my drift." He nods as he can understand.

"It's Mind Reading. I bet ya she gave you the same speech, but for your Quirk more so, right?" He nods making him to understand he has a brother-in-arms about how they're being viewed by their Quirks. He introduced himself on Natori's hand as Hitoshi Shinso making him to nod and he explained the codename she used for him.

"Both of you plan to be Heroes, so a codename's a good thing for you both." Hitoshi nods as he wonders why it feels like fully something's wrong and looks to his sensei making him to sense it's coming from her.

"Still no signs of her, but a small child with a horn matching her description has been found in the hands of the Shie Hassaikai Yakuza. I have one of my three Shikis checking it out right now." Her friend whispers making her to nod to her as she wants her daughter back. Natori gentle pulls Hitoshi over a bit and whispers.

"She got raped and the bastard kidnapped her daughter since he raped her. She's been looking for her since even though she has a son to look after, she's still trying to find her daughter to have the family be complete. If you play your cards right, you might be able to be the father figure they need." Hitoshi's shocked.

'But... Will I ever be a good figure for them both when the time comes?' Hitoshi thinks as he can't think how hard it was to raise a child as his parents were both different as they cared for him and he could never leave them.

She's knows he isn't pleased she had made him submit to being one of her six Shikis, but she didn't change his name and allows him to drink as long as he fully doesn't teach her son bad habits, she'll be fine with him hanging out with her son.

She does feel like her son treats him like a talking pet cat more. She knows it's more than some Ayakashi bodyguard to the family and it made her to chuckle at that as he's royally pissed about that one time. She even has five more Shikis.

He takes the form of a maneki neko (lucky cat) that is round and cute (at least according to him, however, this is also confirmed by her son & disagreed upon by rest of her Exorcist's friends). Other people such as her friend who helped All Might, have noted that his head in this form's unusually large.

His maneki neko form's white with an orange and grey marking on the top of his head and back, black eyes and wears a red cat collar with a gold bell on his neck and has small red markings on his face. In his original form, he's a colossal wolf-like youkai with white fur, with red markings on his face and gold eyes.

He's extremely large that he can cover her underneath a single paw and a single eye is larger than her head. Also in his original form, ******'s voice becomes a lot deeper. Like most youkai, his original form cannot be seen by people with little or no spiritual energy.

She chuckles as she never gets tired of seeing him cuddling with her son during his nap time. She then thinks about her other four Shikis she has as she wonders what they're doing at her house as her son's doing his home schooling by one of the retainers.

Second Shinki; Hinoe's a beautiful woman who has long, dark-blue hair that's tied with golden ornaments and a silver hairpin, ghostly pale skin and willowy body. She wears a traditional kimono with vivid colors and flowers.

Hinoe also wears purple lipstick and eyeshadow while also having long, purple fingernails. She has red-brown eyes. Hinoe can float in the air and is sometimes seen sitting in trees. She smokes tobacco from a long pipe.

Fourth Shiki; Mikage looks like a human with long black hair that covers his left eye and has a goatee with a kimono to wear as clothing with high ancient sandals with his true form being that of a river jade that she kept as a necklace and allows him out.

It's to mainly walk about or it's to fully babysit her son like he's right now with his friend/first master, Kotengu who's bird-like youkai that had wings on his back plus he's her official third Shiki. His body color's pink. She fully remembers how her son made him a cuddle toy one time in his sleep.

Fifth Shiki; Riou in his sealed cat form, he's identical to ***** except for that his fur's black instead of white. In this appearance, she finds it very adorable (much to the annoyance of ******). In his normal state, he looks humanoid except he has blue eyes and hair.

He's between fifteen and twenty feet tall with white feather wings that have a wingspan twice as tall as he is. He wears a white yukata with nothing underneath and no footwear. She allows him to stay with his friends as she's not removing him from them.

She did ask him to handle the Youkai Trouble Communication Network for her and her friends. She's still trying to figure out why he wanted to be her sixth and final Shiki until she befriends more, but she did help his followers out.

She had saw them carrying something by the road and she, being able to see and hear youkai, hears their plight that their way's obstructed by a puddle of water. She then helps them by putting a piece of wood as a bridge atop the puddle.

She even place two flat popsicle sticks down to go onto and off of the wooden plank. When the cloth covering the urn flutters, she wasn't even shocked to seeing a large skull of inside at all or that it has three eye holes in the skull.

It's making her to ignore it fully and not worry about it as she doubts it'll trouble her in the near future, but she was wrong as he came to save her and her friends one time at a opening outside hot spring before fully asking to be turned into her Shiki.