Daughter is found

Izuna's breathing in and out slowly as she feels the air enter and exit her body while the particles in the air are toughing her body. It's a Mental State making her to be careful as it has it's drawbacks to it.

She wasn't going to teach it to anyone else until she has it where she can hold it for four hours. She also has Vigilance and Slaughter Mental State making it to be easier as the Slaughter Mental State allows her to have Bloodlust up to eleven.

It's making her to use that one on whoever has her daughter as she avoids that state until then as she increases her Mental State. Izuna noticed that Aizawa has three students with him who are Mirio Togato, Tamaki Amajiki and Nejire Hado.

It's making her to be confused as Hitoshi also looks confused making them to look to each other before looking back at Aizawa as this is not normal. After hearing about the internships and working much longer than a week with the Pro-Heroes...

Both had a serious look and needs to figure out which one has the case with a female child. Izuna needs her daughter back and Hitoshi isn't going to let her do it alone. Mirio asked if they would like to join Sir Nighteyes's Agency.

It's making them to look to each other before back at him and said they're look, but they're not going to keep any promises making him to understand and will warn Sir about it. Both Izuna and Hitoshi saw Sir and he shows them around the agency.

It's making Izuna to like the place, but not sure if they have a case with a female child which she kept to herself until she felt the pain and a man's chasing after her daughter. Hitoshi kept it from the other two as Izuna feels it in her gust.

She needs to be with Sir Nighteyes as he's the only one who's doing anything to try and save her daughter without knowing anything about her which would make sense as Izuna needs to get her daughter a.s.a.p as she can't lose her daughter.

'The bastard's hiding her and keeping her underground!' Izuna's quick without the two males knowing it and said she'll join as she noticed they need more hands as she points to the file with the word 'Overhaul' on top of it and it also says 'Needs more Information' on it as well, too.

"Yes, we do. I'll need you to pass a test of mine first before joining. Either make me laugh or steal this stamp from me." Sir Nighteyes said as he shows the stamp, but Izuna smirks and holds her cellphone out making Sir Nighteyes and Mirio to look shocked as the video plays before he lost it and laughs, rolling on the floor.

(AN: Imagine a more healthier, OFA Form All Might doing this really)

Hitoshi hides his as this is getting too good as Sir Nighteyes recovers and has them both passing as that video's enough for two making Mirio to agree as Izuna sent the video and Sir Nighteyes has this little black mail on All Might now.

Mirio's showing them the ropes making Izuna to have Hinoe keep an eye out for a child making her to report one in and she'll keep the man busy as long as she can for her to question the child to make a report about this really.

"Whoa, little one! Are you alright? Is someone chasing after you? Do you need help?" Izuna said the minute the child's in her arms making the child to nod two times and shakes once to the questions making Mirio to not like this.

Chisaki Kai a.k.a Overhaul shows himself. Hinoe apologizing for not holding him back long enough which Izuna shakes her head at as Mirio's quiet to keep Overhaul's attention onto him only as this is very bad.

Hinoe checks and notices this is the child that's in the picture making Izuna to be happy. Mirio's going to let Overhaul take the child when it's evident from Izuna's questions that she's being chased by him, but Hitoshi managed to ask him a question.

"Do you have her birth card on hand to help fully confirm it as parents would have it on them at all times?" Overhaul forgot it back home and can't conform it right now making Hitoshi to explain they'll have custom of the child until then.

It's making Overhaul to sweat drop as he didn't think this would happen when he chased her around himself. Izuna managed to get Benio to follow them and to keep an eye on the child with reports to another to give to her to give to Sir Nighteyes.

This has been going on long enough for her preciouses daughter as she needs to be back home where she belongs. Overhaul attacked them after that making him to grab the child. Overhaul didn't knowing Benio's following him as she lands on the child's horn.

It's making her to see feel the landing and Overhaul missed it as Benio's going to keep the child safe from harm. She learns the child's name's Eri which she realizes is short for 'Rerina' making her to flip at what Overhaul's doing to her.

It's making her to be outrageous as he's not going to get away with this once Izuna finds out what's happening to her beloved daughter as she'll be pulling something no one can handle as this is ridicules and not the right thing to force Izuna to do.

'Izuna isn't going to be sooo pleased with this fully.'