Death to Overhaul part 2

It took Izuna a week to calm fully before she sent a short note to Sir Nighteyes as she can't wait anymore making him to freak as Izuna has all of her friends and Ayakashis to help as she's going to war with Overhaul right here and right now.

It's making many to freak out in the area and move to hotels for the night. The march of the two hundred and fifty thousand Ayakashi Parade's what this is going to be called as Izuna leads the charge making her to be furies.

She wants her daughter back making everyone who was on the case to see the many youkais following Izuna to Overhaul's place making them all scared as Izuna has this many under her control or leadership making them to freak out.

"An army?! Of Ayakashis?! I'm not going to mess with her!" Fatgum said as he backs away from the site making many to agree there as they saw Riou making them even more scared of the very angel youkai being before the saw the three-eyed one and shivers.

Sir Nighteyes' shocked as he knows Overhaul's good as dead from what he can see as Izuna leads the march and he'll stay out of her way. Overhaul didn't expect this to happen as he's under attack from something.

It's making him to see Eri isn't in her room and he saw her running with three unnatural children and a unnatural woman making him to freak as they're ayakashis making him to be under attack by ayakashis making him to no his Quirk won't work on them.

"EEEEEERIIIIII!" Overhaul shouts at her as he sensed the Slaughter State of Izuna making him to be shivering as this is not a good thing making him to see Eri fully running into the arms of that girl he met with that blond and purple hair boys making her to look fully towards him.

"I'll be taking back my daughter, Overhaul."

"Don't even think of saying she's not her mother when she gave birth to her when she was nine and raped by the girl's father, human scumbag. Her very reproductive system's mature after two weeks of her ninth birthday." Madara said in her true form to Overhaul.

Overhaul's shocked as Izuna gave Eri to Hitoshi and she went on the attack of Overhaul and she didn't know this would wake the old man up thanks to a ayakashi healing him making him to see the damage of the place and the Ayakashis left him be since he's an old man making him to get to the surface and see Eri in Hitoshi's arms.

"KAI! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Overhaul looks shocked at the old man as Eri flinches as she has no memories of him before Benio explains everything making him to look furies at not only his own son-in-law and daughter, but at Overhaul as well, too.

It's making him to glare at him as Izuna killed Overhaul and the old man allowed her to take Eri, but she took him as well, too as he needs medical help making him to be in the hospital and his life's looking good since Izuna paid for his medical bills for him as she took the money for Eri.

"You're not alone
There's no doubt
Your gift
Isn't futile to be

If we'll be united
We're stronger together
We always have the high hope
Not all for one but one for all

Don't worry 'bout a thing
We'll reach out to you
Even if it's a harder way
It's plain to see the reason why

Oh, that's all because of the mighty heart
Remember it's just natural that we'll be there if you need help
Far across the distance, rest assured that our faith just won't die

You know we apt to sacrifice ourselves
Whatever they may say
It's plain to see the reason why
Oh, that's all because of the mighty heart

Remember it's just natural that
We'll be there if you need help
Far across the distance
Rest assured that our faith just won't die."

"Sing me another one, mama! The one you always sing to me when I was inside of your belly!"

"Yea! Another! Another!" Izuna had Eri checked out and she's pleased she's going to be alright as Eri saw Overhaul's death making her to be free as she noticed she has a little brother who's fully eight-months and twenty-eight days younger than her making her to be excited to have a sibling to play with.

"Now close your eyes, and sleep so tight
Dream of happy days
And when you awaken, you'll see a light
That's shining so bright, like the sun's tender rays

Close your eyes, no need to see
Rest your mind in peace
I will hold you so tight to me
And I hope that you'll dream of your days, carefree

Oh my dear children, I love you and I'll keep you safe
I'll hold you close so you'll never know pain
Because my children, this world can be cruel and so cold
But a flower can bloom with the thorns

Oh my dear children, I love you and I hope you see
No matter what comes or when you must leave
That I still love you, and hope that you're happy today
I pray, and I pray, that you'll remember..." Eri remembers that song as she sings along with it making Hitoshi to smile as Izuna got her daughter back and Sir Nighteyes over to see how she is doing with All Might.

"I'm happy young Midoriya has gotten her daughter back."

"She's too young, Clan Head to two or not, but I can tell she loves her daughter very much and is very happy to have her back. Most would give up and yet she never did. She's a strong willed person, I can give her that." Sir Nighteyes said as he's surprised by all of this.

"When did you get a girlfriend, by the way?" All Might blushes as his said girlfriend giggles at him and she explains everything.

"Oh way, got black mail on you." And he shows the video that Izuna sent him making All Might to fully freak as he thought she deleted that video making him to chase Sir Nighteyes for it with his girlfriend to give a hand making Izuna to chuckle as everyone's confused until she sent them the video and they laughed.

"NOOOOOOOOOO! YOUNG MIIIIIIDOOOOOORIIIIIIYAAAAAA! YOU PROMISED!" All Might shouts as she laughs making Hitoshi to know that life's never going to be the same fully without her around. Izuna noticed that the two hundred and fifty thousand youkais, they all wanted to follow her and she has nothing against it.

Hitoshi got to play with Eri as she's looking much better and has proper weight on as well, too making her to be very healthy and strong for a girl her age. Even her ototo, Tenma's the same making Izuna to know how to look after her children making her classmates to be shocked as they got a invite to her house for lunch fully.