Quirk Test

Izuna sensed something and she glares towards it before fastly using her Spiritual Powers to just fully draw that very symbol straight onto the ground making everyone to see a very large giant ten headed snake slithering towards them at neck break speed.

It's making Izuna to fully run towards it with Madara in his true form shocking everyone as the two battle the snake making Hitoshi to be shocked that he'll be able to do that himself once he has more training under his belt it seems as Izuna had to do a big ass chant to get more help to defeat the Yokai.

"Oh Amaterasu-no-Kami! Thee who favored me! I call abound thee! Lend me thee power and strength to seal away this Ayakashi and never let him out again until a thousand years has passed him! Oh Amaterasu-no-Kami! Hear me call!" Izuna said as a long spell chant before everyone saw black flames around her.

Black fire blazed brightly before turning into tiny foxfires around her wrists and ankles. Those fox-fires solidified into beads held together by an unseen string and hovered in a rotating circle that never touched Izuna's skin once.

It reminded her of an anime she saw once, though she couldn't recall what the title was. Madara got out of the way and Izuna fully blasted her Spiritual Powers at the Ayakashi making it to be sealed into a necklace that has the snake symbol on the front.

She pants as she had asked for help since that Ayakashi's too strong to seal alone even with help as she feels weak and dizzy making Madara to catch her with his tail as she falls backwards and was about to hit the ground.

"Oi, Izuna!"

"I'm *Huff* Fine. Just *Huff* Tired." He gently picks her up with his mouth as he brings her over to Aizawa who held her in his arms.

"She's going to be tired after that. That damn idiot's too strong for her to seal alone, even if she had help. So, she asked Amaterasu-no-Kami for help." Madara said as he went back into his cat form.

"She should be fine in four days max." Then he went proof and he went into her form shocking fully everyone.

"I can do this much for her. She's 100% stronger, powerful and faster without a Quirk. I'm 1,000%, so I'll down myself to make it more easier." Madara said making Aizawa to accept.

"The first test's the 50-Meter Dash. You guys must run fifty meters straight while using your Quirks to fully improve your mobility. Your completion times are going to be recorded." Aizawa were marking down the results.

Competitor/Quirk Time

Engine: 3.04 seconds

Explosion: 4.13 seconds

Frog: 5.58 seconds

Zero Gravity: 7.15 seconds

Tail: 5.49 seconds

Navel Laser: 5.51 seconds

Acid: Unknown (Faster than Yuga Aoyama)

Madara got first place by using his downed speed since that's how fast Izuna is without her Quirks as his time's 3.02 seconds shocking them as she's fast. Aizawa's shocked as if Izuna's truly that fast, then she's the fastest person on the planet and can knock out Villains with a single punch to the face.

"The next test's the Grip Strength test as you guys need to grasps a hand-held device that reads the force your grip exhibits in kilograms." Aizawa wonders about the results.

Competitor/Quirk Force

Dupli-Arms: 540.0kg

Madara shows that Izuna's was at 1,860.5kg making Dupli-Arms Quirk User to look shocked as Izuna did do a lot of training to have that kind of strength and Madara did mention to him that she wrote a book on it.

That she would have nothing against having a copy of her training for the strength part only making him to nod. It's making him to be very happy though she made it on the train to school with helpful tips.

She even had some helpful tips from both of Hinoe and Mikage plus Madara as well, too as this was fun to write down about making Aizawa to be curious about her now as it seems she's far different than any female student he had before.

"The next test's the Standing Long Jump test which you guys use your Quirks to clear a sandbox designed for a standing long jump. Your distance's also recorded."

Competitor/Quirk Distance

N/A (Madara): Cleared sandbox

Navel Laser: Cleared sandbox

N/A: Landed within sandbox

Madara had to explain how far she can jump from making Aizawa to nod as the rest of the testing continues as the whole class is wondering how the heck can Izuna handle this can of thing as she's one mysteries girl.

It's weird since she has that weird vibe inside of her making Madara to agree with them and that she's one no one can mess with or piss off without her using her full powers on them for it fully shocking them as that's a major thing.

"The next test's the Repeated Side Steps test as you guys move between three lines by side stepping from one to the other." Many used their Quirks in many different ways and Madara shows how Izuna would have done it making many to be shocked.

"The next test's the Ball Throw test as you guys are required to throw a ball as far as you could using your Quirks." Madara knows her strength and when he throw the ball, Izuna's inventory had fully activated to bring whatever's brought back with the ball inside.

Madara knows she has a very unlimited inventory space as everything went into the very huge inventory making Madara to sigh in his head as that's one thing he can't explain to everyone as they looked to him making him to sigh.

Competitor/Quirk Distance

Explosion: 705.2 meters

Zero Gravity: ∞

Madara: ∞ and back again

Everyone's shocked as the ball came back after Madara got out if the way and they didn't see everything going into the huge inventory making them to wonder if it's part of her Quirk as this is not something they think she can handle.

It's making him to look to them all and sigh. Aizawa nods as he marks down the number as this is a first for him. The Three Remaining Tests as the students also participated in a distance run, seated toe-touch and sit ups which Aizawa knows Madara got Izuna high marks.

Final Results

Name/Rank

Izuna Midoriya 1st

Momo Yaoyorozu 2nd

Shoto Todoroki 3rd

Tenya Iida 4th

Fumikage Tokoyami 5th

Mezzo Shoji 6th

Mashirao Ojiro 7th

Eijuro Kirishima 8th

Muna Ashido 9th

Ochaco Uraraka 10th

Hitoshi Shinso 11th

Katsuki Bakugou 12th

Koji Koda 13th

Rikido Sato 14th

Tsuyu Asui 15th

Yuga Aoyama 16th

Hanta Sero 17th

Denki Kaminari 18th

Kyoka Jiro 19th

Toru Hagakure 20th

Aizawa explained that the last three who're going to be expelled was a ruth making everyone, but Momo, Madara and Hitoshi just sighed as they figured out that's the case making Aizawa to nod as All Might's happy Izuna didn't get kicked out.

He had worked so hard to making her his successor really and he didn't even tell Sir Nighteye's yet which Nezu did for him and how the look looks and feels to him making him to calm until Sir Nighteyes knows for sure about this whole thing.

AN: Mineta Minoru's not in class 1-A nor the Hero Course, he's in the General Course cause of his perverted-self towards females.