Saving Bakugou Katsuki

Izuna sent Hinoki after Bakugou and to get him out of there in a safe location making the bar to have a hard time fighting cause of this and Izuna saw Bakugou with Hinoki who tossed him over and she caught him fast making him to see her.

Bakugou fully hasn't liked that as he glares at Izuna who's not even scared of his glares as she removes the metal mask on his face making him to feel better about it as he hates it since it reminds him too much of the Sludge Villain.

"Sorry, only way of getting you out of there. At least I warned All Might about it and... Let's just say it's better I did this than what Kirishima, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu and Iida would of came up with." She back jabs at the said four who're rubbing their the backs of their heads.

"Thanks." Izuna has Hinoki help All Might who smirks as Izuna used her scrying and she saw that Hinoki's throwing rocks at All For One making him to look for the person who's not even fully human making her to snort at this.

"You're doing?"

"Yep! All Might isn't going to be getting hurt tonig... HOLY SHIT! Where did she come from?!" Izuna saw the very female Ayakashi that's healing All Might more was fully there fighting alongside with him as Hinoki left it be as she left the area back to Izuna's home.

Chideya's a Hound Ayakashi making All Might to be her chosen mate for life making Izuna to fully shiver as All Might's not going to be human anymore if Chideya has any say to it as All Might noticed that Chideya's throwing huge ass rocks at All For One.

"That Ayakashi's serious about All Might. I'm not going to keep him away from her. If I can possibly, I would move both of him and her to my property." Izuna said making many to be shocked at her.

"Seriously, Deku?!" She nods as All Might won again All For One for the final time making Chideya to heal him fully with a kiss on the lips making him to be his Hero form now even though he lost his Quirk, Chideya can alter reality with her powers.

All Might has Super Strength as his Quirk now making him to be happy, but he'll retire making her to be happy as she plans to help him out. Izuna noticed that Chideya has a choker to allow the humans to see her as a human only.

'Not my problem.' She took them to her home and had them sleep making both of Yaoyorozu and Todoroki sleep in the same room, but separate beds as both of Bakugou and Kirishima were in one room and a bed.

She saw Iida phone Aizawa that they are at her house. They showed up in the morning and now they're shocked at her household making her to shrug as she let's Tenma show himself as she's holding him in her arms making everyone to be shocked as Hitoshi shrugs as he stands be her making it to be enough.

"Forster father?" Nezu asked and a nod for a answer.

"I'm not going to make her leave her home, but you won't be able to continue school if you can't stay in a dorm."

"Then we'll both just do Vigilante work." Nezu flinches and manage to change his mind as Izuna can be the dorm for Class 1-A if she can allow it making her to shake her head as she explains it's a Clan Ground of TWO clans and not one clan.

"I'll fix up a dormitory for class 1-A and 1-B, but I'm not staying there since I have a teleporter to use to go to school with. I'll place one in for them."

"Young Justice fan much?" Hitoshi teases her making her to blush as she didn't answer back which's enough for them to know the very answer to that question fully.