chapter eight

The only way JJ knew how to deal with emotions was by getting drunk and trying to forget everything about them.
     He convinced John B to throw a party, so he could get drunk without looking suspicious to anyone, especially Kie, since Y/n has been ignoring him lately.
     He'd never been angrier at her. The fact that she didn't tell him how she felt and chose to leave instead riled him up even more, making him want to get revenge. He knew it was a stupid thing, but he was proud and wouldn't let anyone get him down. Even if that meant his best friend.

     He saw me standing next to Pope and John B talking about something that he didn't give a shit about.
     "Y/n." He called me over. I turned to look at him, seeing his red eyes. I knew he was up to no good, from the tone of his voice. Even though I didn't want to, I went to him.
     "Yes?" He put on hand on my ass, pulling me even closer. My eyes widened, trying to move away. He lowered his head, placing his lips on mine. I tried to move away, but his grip on me tightened. He kissed me hard, licking my lower lip to make me open my mouth, but I kept it shut. What was he doing?
     I put my hand on his shoulders, pushing me with all the power I had. He was sent stumbling, nearly falling on the sand.
     "What the fuck, Y/n? I thought you were in love with me." My eyes widened once again, but now I was getting incredibly angry. He laughed. "Oh yeah, I forgot you were a fucking virgin who didn't even have her first kiss." He laughed even louder. "Until now." I tried to fight my tears, not wanting him to see that he got to me.
     "You're so full of shit, JJ." I turned around, wanting to go back to my car and away from him.
     "Oh yeah, leave. That's what you do best, anyway." I gasped, stopping and turning back towards him.
     "It's better than getting drunk whenever you feel like you can't deal with it sober."
     "You're such a coward, Y/n. You're scared of everything. You're scared of getting drunk, of getting high. You're too scared to talk to me about your fucking feelings." I sobbed at his words. I couldn't keep from crying anymore. He knew I hated talking about those things and why. But he still did it. "Yeah, go to your mommy and cry." He yelled after me as I turned my back to him once again.

     I reached my car in record time for someone who didn't see right anymore. My vision was blurred from all the tears that he caused.
     I wanted to turn on the engine and go home, but I realized that I shouldn't. I drank too much for it to be safe to drive. I groaned, not knowing that to do.  
     There was only one thing that I could do right now: go back to the Chateau and sleep on the couch. I knew JJ was going to go back there, but I didn't have enough space to sleep in my fucking car.
     I went to the Chateau, and sat on the couch. I didn't go to get a blanket because it was incredibly hot. I laid on the couch, trying to fall asleep, but my head hurt more than ever. I was still crying, but my sobs stopped. The one time I finally accepted my feelings this happened.
     At some point I finally fell asleep, knowing that the first thing I was going to do when I woke up was going home.

     At around 5 JJ came back to the Chateau. He was still angry, but it all went away when he entered the living room and saw Y/n sleeping on the couch. He could see how uncomfortable she was, knowing that if they hadn't fought, she would've slept on his bed. 
     He thought she saw her shiver, so he went to his room and got her a blanket. He carefully tucked her in, trying to make her feel better. When he got close enough to her face, he saw the tear tracks that were still on her rosy cheeks. He loved those cheeks and he always wanted to kiss them, but he couldn't.
     "I ruined everything, didn't I?" He asked quietly.