chapter four

The next few days have been confusing. Every time I hang out with him, I'd keep my distance. I felt horrible for thinking those things about my best friend.

     Today I met up with everyone at the Chateau, as usual. I was the last to arrive, not wanting to risk being alone with JJ.

     "Hi." I said quietly as I closed the door after me.
     "Is everything okay, Y/n?" I looked at Kie, giving her a questioning look. She shrugged. "I don't know, you seem far away."
     "I'm just a bit tired. I couldn't sleep these last few days."
     "Are you sick?" Pope asked, his eyes searching my face worriedly. I smiled, shaking my head.
     "Sick of thinking so much." They all laughed at my words, except JJ, who kept looking at my face, trying to find out what was actually wrong.

     Time passed by, we kept talking and laughing about anything and everything.
     "I want to get drunk!" John B exclaimed, making everyone cheer. I didn't actually want to get drunk, not wanting to spend the night at the chateau, but I couldn't ruin their moods with my stupid problem.
     JJ and John B went to get a bottle of vodka, that we drank in less than an hour. It was safe to say that everyone was all over the place.
     "Oh, let's play truth or dare." Kie suggested. So that's what we did.
     I was the first one to spin the bottle, and it landed on Kie. I knew she'd make me do some crazy dare, so I chose truth.
     "Is it true that you've fantasized about getting laid with someone from this room?" My cheeks immediately turn as red as they could. Their eyes were trained on me, curious about my answer. I was the most innocent one out of them all. I've never even had my first kiss. I only nodded, my mind going back to these last few night, when I thought about my best friend.
     "Shit, now I want to know who it was." Kie murmured. I laughed, deciding I wouldn't choose truth again.
     The game continued, but it was getting dirtier and dirtier. The bottle didn't land on me again, but I was actually happy about that. Until it happened. Kie had to give me a dare.
     "We need to give you something crazy." She looked like she'd been thinking hard about this. "I dare you to make out with JJ." My eyes widened.
     "I- uh- I didn't have my first kiss yet." I mumbled.
     "It's okay, everyone has to have their firsts." She replied. I went to sit next to him.
     "Are you okay with this?" I asked JJ. He nodded, looking from my eyes to my lips.
     "Are you?" I closed my eyes, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. My heart was beating out of my chest.
     "I don't know what I'm doing..." I whispered as I closed my eyes. I felt his lips on mine. They felt perfect. I opened my mouth, our tongues clashing against each other. I heard him grunt as we pulled away, not having any air left.
     "I hope it was okay." I mumbled as I stood up, not wanting to see his face after what happened. Kie let out a long breath.
     "It looked hot." I laughed at her words, finally looking back to JJ. He was looking straight into my eyes, his eyes dark.
     I was lucky I didn't have to do any dares for quite some time. But it came my turn again. This time Pope was thinking of a dare.
     "I'm hope you're okay with this, but I feel like we need to continue what Kie started." I felt my cheeks turn hot at his words. "I dare you to grind on his lap, kissing and stuff." My mouth fell open, not expecting him to give me such a dare.
     "Is this okay with you, JJ?" I'd asked him. He nodded, pushing himself up on the couch, making sure I had enough space to sit on his lap.
     I put my legs on either side of his lap, slowly grinding on him. I let out a breath as I felt him turn hard at my movement. I put a hand on his jaw, my lips finding his in a heated kiss. He tried to stifle a moan, but I felt the vibrations against my tongue. He put his hands on my waist, holding me down.
     "Okay, I feel like we're watching porn right now. I think you should stop." I pulled my head away from his, getting off his lap. As I went to sit at my place, I saw him move his pants a bit.
     The game didn't continue for long after that, because everyone was getting sleepy. I went to sleep with Kie on the guest bed, while JJ slept on the couch and John B and Pope in John B's room.

Author's Note: This was a bit heated!! I'm sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm writing this at 3am!! Hope you enjoyed it!!