12

"Dear Tubbo,
I'll be straight forward with this message. Did you forget to visit me? Are you busy as a ghost? I don't want to believe that you lied to me about visiting but I think you did.

Tubbo, I don't know why you would lie to me, but I'm sure it was for a good reason. You at the very least could've said something about it. You didn't have to ghost me like that. Haha.

Sorry, I just miss you. It's been about a month and I haven't really gotten the chance to talk to Wilbur because of school and Twitch. I'm sure you know what Twitch is.

How did you die? I have an idea of how your life was before, but I'm not sure how you died. There's nothing on the Internet about it.

I'm sorry, Tubbo, I've just been abit emotionally lonely lately. Okay, that's all. Please visit me soon. Please.

- Tommy"

------------------------------
Tubbo's P.O.V
------------------------------

The morning after I received the letter felt awful. I ended up crying into my bee plushie before sleeping.

My bottom eyelids felt to be stuck to my eyes and I felt drained. Maybe I should have visited Tommy, it sounded like he really needed it.

I stared into my bedroom mirror. I looked like a disoriented mess, but something else stuck out.

I took further inspection and drew myself closer to the mirror to confirm I wasn't hallucinating.

My ears were fuzy.. and I had.. horns..?

I had horns!?

They seemed to be small, but that didn't make things any less concerning.

"Techno! Techno! Help!" I yelped as I rushed to the back yard where Techno was farming.

"Huh? Why are you yelling? It's like eleven in the morning." He said with monotone.

"Techno, I have horns! What do I do!?" I screamed in distress.

His eyes widened at my words. He immediately put down his gardening tools and took off his thick rubber gloves.

"Tubbo, bathroom, now." He demanded as he rushed past me.
I followed behind him, slightly shaking.

------------------------------

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror as Techno stood behind me. He parted my hair to reveal more of my growing horns.

"Have you been stressed lately?" He asked as he further inspected my horns.

"Well, I think so." I responded honestly. He then asked for how long.

"For like.. a month?" I replied truthfully again.

Techno sighed before speaking again.

"Tubbo, when ghosts are distressed for too long, they start to show signs of their first life. I think I was onto something when I said you looked like my brother's best friend." He explained.

A shiver went through me as he gave me that explanation. I asked if there was anything I could do to stop the growth of these horns.

He told me that if I had unfinished business, I had to do something about it.

It was something ghosts had to do alone, apparently.

------------------------------
Wilbur's P.O.V
------------------------------