3

Last period finally ended, Tommy swiftly packed up his stationery and rushed out the door. He walked quickly down the hallway with eagerness clouding his mind to find that boy.

----------------------

Tommy quickly ran back home because he thought his best chance at finding that boy again was near his house.

He arrived at his house and stood in front of it. He did a 360° degree turn and even walked around his house to find that boy.

"Uh, are you looking for me?"

Tommy was startled, where did the voice come from? "Yeah! Where are you?" He yelled back as he kept making 360° turns.

"Up here!"

Tommy looked up at his house and saw the boy sitting on his roof and stared down at him. He was paralysed.

"how did he get up there?"

"Hold on, I'm coming down!"

The boy the effortlessly jumped down Tommy's roof, started floating down and landed on the soft green grass below him.

"Ah, that never gets old," The boy grinned "so, what did you need from me?"

Tommy stood anchored to the ground with his eyes widened. He was too stunned to form words and his mouth hung open.

"wh.. how did you.. what?" Tommy spoke confused as ever.

"Can we go inside and talk?" The boy said, referring to Tommy's house "I have some stuff to tell you."

The two boys headed inside the blonde's house, Tommy led him to his room and closed the door.

"Okay, first of all. What's your name?" the tall teenager started off slowly. He didn't want to rush things.

"Toby! But people used to call me Tubbo alot so that works too." He grinned.

Tommy stayed quiet for awhile. What did he mean by "used to?"

"Uh, what do mean 'used to'?" Tommy questioned with curiosity in his eyes.

"Well.." Toby hesitated as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I— i'm not exactly.. how do you say this.. alive.." The brunette admitted.

"Not alive? What? Am I going insane? Am I talking to a ghost? Can other people not see him!?" Tommy got lost in his spiral of thoughts after Tubbo admitted the truth.

"Hey um, I don't think you should continue talking to me." Tubbo suggested after seeing Tommy lost in his thoughts.

"What?" Tommy questioned, snapping out of his thoughts.

"Well, when you talk to me in public, it kind of makes you sound insane..?" Tubbo explained with an uncertain tone.

"Look, um, I haven't talked to anyone in awhile and this was really nice!.. But I don't want to cause you trouble so I'll be taking my leave. It was nice meeting you, though." Tubbo sadly smiled as he headed towards Tommy's open bedroom window.

Tommy's eyes widened as the brunette stepped closer to his window. "Wait! No not yet! I-I want to find out more first!" Tommy called out to the ghost.

Tubbo looked into Tommy's eyes. He could tell that he was desperate, but he didn't want to ruin Tommy's life by staying in it.

Tubbo was now at a crossroad.

They stayed silent.

Suddenly, Tommy's door slams open.

"Tommy! What's going on? Why are you yelling? Are you okay?" Wilbur frantically asked his younger brother who seemed to be reaching for his open window.

"W-wilbur.. Y-you can see him.. right..?"

Wilbur stood at the door frame, concerned and confused.

"See.. who..?" He asked with a worried expression.

"Tommy, I have to go, don't say anything." Tubbo whispered.

"No! You are not leaving until I have answers!" The blonde hopelessly shouted at the now panicked spirit.

Wilbur just stood there, staring at Tommy with wide eyes.

"Tommy, hey, I-I think you should lay down for abit-" Wilbur said, reaching his hand out to his troubled brother before getting cut off.

"No!" Tommy snapped, swatting Wilbur's hand away from him.

"I'm not going insane! He's right there! Stop playing a prank on me, Wilbur!" Tommy cried.

Wilbur's older brother instincts finally kicked in. He grabbed Tommy firmly by the shoulders and glared at him

"Thomas. Stop it. I am not joking around here, okay? You should rest. Do not argue with me." Wilbur sternly warned.

"... he's probably right.. maybe I am going insane.."

Tubbo looked at how much Wilbur cared for Tommy and smiled.

"I'm sure he'll convince Tommy he's just a little stressed." he quietly thought before stepping out Tommy's window.

He walked out into the street and looked back at Tommy and Wilbur's home.

It was clean and neat, nothing like his own house. Dusty, abandoned and haunted. He didn't mind that last one, though.

Although Tubbo liked talking to Tommy, he knew he couldn't. Every human he had ever talked to got into some kind of trouble.

The most extreme case Tubbo witnessed was when a boy got put in a mental hospital for claiming he could talk to the undead.

He thinks about that boy sometimes.

------------------------------

Woo!! 735 words!!! Uhhh I didn't proof read it so uhhh sorry if there's mistakes. Tell me what you thinks gunna happen :0 Don't forget to vote too :D

[Edited on 1/11/21]