11

Wilbur's P.O.V
------------------------------

"Thank you." I smiled nervously as I stepped into the surprisingly clean household.

"I'll go prepare some tea, you can sit on the couch." The pink haired ghost offered. I took the offer and did as he said

Although this was a nice experience, my goal was to deliver Tommy's letter to Tubbo.

The kind ghost came out of the kitchen a few minutes later along with a tray with a few items on top of it. He placed the tray onto the oak wood coffee table in front of the sofa.

"So, what do you need Tubbo for?" He asked as he poured some tea into the cup.

I glanced at the tray, there was a cup of tea and a plate witg baked potato on it.

"Oh uh, I actually wanted to give him a letter." I explained quietly. The ghost looked perplexed.

"What's the letter about?" He asked skeptically.

"I don't want to get Tubbo into trouble.. I should just lie."

"Oh um, I saw a cat near here the other day. It looked like it was not taken care of properly so I thought I could ask Tubbo if he could take care of it." I lied through my teeth.

"Ohh, the black cat? Tubbo isn't exactly responsible so you can take 'em." He said, sounding relieved.

"Oh right, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Technoblade, but you can call me Techno." He established.

I hesitantly took a sip of the tea he had prepared. It tasted shockingly delicious. Techno smiled at me as I looked back up at him.

"You like it? I grew the herbs for that tea myself. Tell me what you think of the potato, too. I can't really taste anything since I'm a ghost." He explained.

I was less hesitant about tasting the dish he provided for me. It tasted savoury, who knew ghosts could cook?

I continued my conversation with Techno for awhile. Well, we might have been talking for a little longer than I intended. I still had to go back home and prepare dinner for Tommy, after all.

Before I left, I asked Techno if he could still give the letter to Tubbo, just to let him know I was here.

After I waved a pleasant goodbye to my new spirit friend, I peacefully drove back home.

While driving, I thought about the topics Techno and I discussed. He was definitely interested in history, well, he did kind of lived through it so I could understand why he was so invested.

He also enjoys gardening. I think I figured that out from the potatoes in his kitchen, though..

------------------------------
Techno's P.O.V
------------------------------

After waving goodbye to Will I headed back into the house.

"Oh god." I thought as I slammed the door close.

Seeing your dead brother alive really effects you in a way. He even sounded and acted the same! All shy around strangers but kind of rambly when he got comfortable around said strangers.

I glanced at the letter Wil told me to give to Tubbo.

"Wait a minute.. how does he even know Tubbo!?" I thought to myself, I hoped he would come back to awnser some of my questions.

I put the letter on the coffee table and start cleaning the dirty dishes Wil made.

"Do you think he plays violin?"