7

Tubbo's P.O.V
------------------------------
"You have to leave, please." I whispered.

Tommy gave me a puzzled look. I explained to him that I live with other ghosts and they would not be pleased with unwelcome guests.

Tommy nodded and signaled for Wilbur him to leave. I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach as they left the room.

I tried to walked them out the house as quickly as I could before anybody got back home.

Just before they left, Tommy asked me a difficult question.

"Hey Tubbo?" He started, I hummed in response. "When.. When will I get to see you again?"

I think I felt my heart drop right there and then.

"I.. I don't know, just um, don't try to visit me. The other ghosts I live with don't like visitors." I sorrowfully smiled.

Tommy's eyes averted from my gaze.

"But you'll come visit me, right?" He
asked with a hopeful smile.

My eyebrows knitted but my smile stood constant. "Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

The cheerful blonde's face lit up once more.

"Alright then! See around, Tubbo!" He said with the widest grin plastered across his face as he walked away with Wilbur.

why.. why did I say that..? he's going to be hurt because of me..

fuck.

------------------------------
Tommy's P.O.V
------------------------------

I pranced away from Tubbo's house with Wilbur and a beaming smile.

Some might say that it was kind of sad that I was friends with a ghost rather than real people at my school, but Tubbo and I click, if that made sense.

Now I actually had something to look forward to when I go to school.

He was my beam of hope.

------------------------------

Walking home was exhausting. The first thing I did when I got back home was flop onto my bed, but Wilbur nagged me on saying how I was "dirty" and how I should go "shower".

We got back kind of late so by the time I finished showering, it was 8 pm.

My tall brunette for a brother ended up ordering some pizza which was a nice meal to end the day with.

I was too tired to stream that night and ended up tweeting out the disappointing news to my viewers.

They were surprisingly supportive of this with replies containing comforting words such as "Take your time big man :)" or "Self care pog!" It was nice to have such sympathetic supporters. I really do love them.

After awhile, the odd silence began to sink in. Wilbur would usually play his acoustic guitar at this time of night.

It was annoying but reassuring to listen to every night some how.

I peered into his room to see what he was doing.

He was sitting at his desk, writing down something.

"Wil? What are you writing?" I asked while looking over his shoulder.

"Oh, I'm just jotting down stuff that happened today. I also wanted to write a new song about ghosts, so yeah." He explained while writing.

I continued to concentrate on his written words for a few more minutes before he suggested that I go to bed.

"Yeah, you're right. Night, Wil." I sighed as I headed back to my room to pass out for however many hours.

------------------------------
Tubbo's P.O.V
------------------------------

"So the cat followed you in the house, went into my room when you tried to lead it into yours and knocked over my sword?" Techno repeated with knitted eyebrows.

"Uh, yes..?" I stammered.

I couldn't figure out how the sword latched onto the handle so needless to say, Techno was not too happy when he saw me trying to latch his sword back to the handle on his wall.

"Tubbo," He sighed "you could just tell me you were trying to play with it. You know I'm not dumb." He continued in a disappointed tone.

"Uh, yeah, sorry." I apologised, going along with the story he made up.

"Just clean and polish it tomorrow, okay?" Techno exhaled once more. I nodded my head in agreement.

Once he left, I carefully placed the sword on his desk and immediately headed back to my room.

"that.. was a close one." I nervously thought aloud.

After awhile, I heard some voices coming from downstairs. It was Phils' and Technos' voices.

I tried to make out what they were saying.

"I can't believe that slob was his dad, Techno." Phil said.

I couldn't quite hear what Techno's response was. All I heard was murmuring.

"He looks so messed up, sounds like it too." Phil said again.

I decided to stop listening, it sounded private.

------------------------------

Aaaaaaaa new chapter that's like 700+ words woo!! this chapter was lowkey fun to. write tbh, votes appreciated :) okay, have a good day/night/evening/afternoon
                    - kipog