25

"What is up, boys!?" Tommy yelled at the camera he held. "Today, we are going to meet up with some friends of ours and have an awesome time! Aren't we, Wilbur?" He asked as he pointed the camera towards his brother who was driving.

"Hell yeah we are!" Wilbur grinned as he kept his eyes on the road. "Wilbur, can you honk the car?" The ecstatic blonde asked. "Wh-what? No." The tall brunette retorted.

"Too bad, then." Tommy grinned as he pressed the button on the driver's wheel and made a loud honking noise. "Tommy!" Wilbur laughed.

Tommy decided to turn off the camera for the rest of the ride to save his battery.

"Aw, I can't wait to meet them, Wilbur! It'll be so exciting!" Tommy beamed. His older brother smiled at his younger brothers excitement, it had been a long time since he was this happy.

"And I'm glad I get to come along too!" Tubbo added from the backseat. "Yeah! I'm glad that you're coming along too!" The blonde grinned from ear to ear.

Before they knew it, they had already arrived at the park where they would all be meeting up. They were second to arrive, next to George.

Without hesitation, Tommy swiftly whipped out his camera and started recording again. "Oh my God, guys, is that Georgenotfound!?" He exclaimed as he zoomed the camera in at a waving brunette in a black jacket.

"GOGY!" Tommy yelled as he ran towards his friend and hugged him. "Hi, Tommy." George smiled as he hugged Tommy back. Wilbur eventually caught up with them and hugged George as well.

"George, will I be famous now that you're in my vlog?"

"Extremely."

While the three boys were talking to eachother, Tubbo noticed someone else with George, someone who wasn't talking with the rest of them.

A blonde spirit was staring at Tommy and Wilbur. He looked scared, almost.

The shorter ghost felt worried and decided to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Tubbo." He smiled warmly as he stuck his hand out for a handshake. "W-what?" Dream stuttered as he flinched.
"I'm.. Tubbo? What's your name?" The brunette repeated with slight confusion with his hand still sticking out.

"Don't you know me..?" Dream asked back, quivering. "I don't think so?"

".. I'm Dream." The blonde finally answered as he shook the shorter brunette's translucent hand. "What a cool name!" Tubbo beamed.

Suddenly, Tubbo's attention turned to Tommy once more as he was being loud again.

"Niki! Hi!" Tommy grinned as he gave the shorter blonde a hug. "Tommy, hi!" She greeted back with a hug. He was like a Golden Retriever with his all his energy.

Although Niki wasn't the only one Tubbo noticed.

The younger spirit also noticed a familiar fox-hybrid floating above Niki in a relaxed position. A wide grin plastered on his face as he waved at his friend.

"Fundy! Fundy! Over here!"

The ginger immediately whipped his head towards Tubbo and gave a similar expression with lit up eyes. Niki and George also glanced towards Tubbo, just for a second.

"Tubbo! What are you doing here?" Fundy asked as he floated towards him. "Just tagging along with Tommy is all." He explained. "Same here with Niki!"

"Oh! I've also made a new friend! I think we're gonna be great friends." Tubbo exclaimed.

"Hi, I'm Fun-" Before the fox hybrid could finish, he noticed who he was talking to.

"H-hi, Fundy.." Dream greeted timidly not making any eye contact. There was a sudden silence followed with an uncomfortable tension. The tension was so thick that Tubbo felt as if he could cut it with a knife.

"You know each other?" Tubbo nervously smiled. "Yeah, he was the reason why I didn't get to fully live my life."

"I'm sorry, Fundy, I couldn't do anything about it-"

"I don't want to hear that bullshit! You had the revival book! And what did you do with it? You gave it to Schlatt! Why on earth would you sell it to Schlatt!" The ginger yelled as stepped closer to Dream.

"I-I didn't know who else to give it to! Nobody really trusted me except Schlatt so I gave it to him, I didn't want it anymore, not after what I did to George." Dream quietly reasoned.

"You knew what happened to me, didn't you? You could've just taken the book back and gave me another chance at life!" Fundy yelled once more.

"You don't think I tried!? I tried to get it back, I promise you. It wasn't my fault that he burned the goddamn thing in front of me, okay?" Dream yelled back in a shaky voice.

"He what?"

"He burned it, right in front of me because he saw how desperate I was for it."

A silence fell upon them again. Tubbo had sat down on a patch of grass for the pass few minutes just listening to what they have said.

"Why were you going to marry me if you knew you loved George more?" Fundy whispered. "I don't know, I guess I just wanted to feel something again."

Another silence fell upon them.

"I'm gonna go.. hang out with Tommy now.. You guys just talk it out, or something." Tubbo muttered as he ran to his friend that didn't seem to notice all the yelling. It was probably drowned out by all the excitement he had.

"I loved you, you know?" Fundy asked softly. "I know, I'm sorry." Dream apologised lowly. "Looks like you found him again, what's he like now?" The ginger questioned as he stared at the familiar British man. "He's basically the same." The blonde chuckled.

"I hope you can forgive me, I know what I did was really messed up, but it's okay if you don't."

"The past is the past, I guess, I think I can move on now. I'm glad you know what you've done wrong."

The two sat down beside eachother on the grassy ground and stared at the new group of friends.

"Looks like everyone found eachother." Dream sighed.

"They look happy. I'm glad I found Niki again. Looks like my dad is alot happier now too." Fundy secretly smiled to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay boys, one more "chapter" and a prologue

also, would you guys be interested in a book that isn't related to mcyt? planning to write sumthn about this guy