8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TW: mention of suicide
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
------------------------------
Tommy's P.O.V
------------------------------
It's been two weeks since I've seen Tubbo. He said he would come visit me but he hasn't.

Did he lie to me? I didn't want to believe that he did but, I wasn't sure, maybe he was just busy with ghost things.

What did ghosts even do? I thought it was just a black screen once you died. Were there any other ghosts that lived near me? I had so many unanswered questions.

First off, why did Tubbo look so familiar? I don't think even he can answer that question.
______________________________

Thursday night
______________________________

I just finished waving my goodbyes to chat. The stream was a little bit more hyped up than usual, it was exciting.

Just as I got out from my seat to throw away my empty coke can, my door swung open.

"Tommy, could I talk to you for a sec?" Wilbur softly said, whenever he said this, it usually meant I was in trouble.

"Yeah, sure, what's up?" I casually responded.

"Tommy, does Tubbo look a little bit familiar to you? Like.. at all?" Wilbur asked with an uncertain tone.

His question was odd but I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

"Yeah! Yeah, he does! Do you know why?" I asked a little too eagerly.

"Uh, I'm not sure, but I'm definitely looking into it." Wilbur hesitated.

he only uses that voice when he's trying to hide something.

"Okay then.. Good luck with that, I'm going to head off to bed now." I uttered doubtfully. Wilbur smiled as he waved me a good night.

Something was definitely up.

I thought of the shorter brunette alot. Most of my thoughts about him were: "Did he lie to me?" or "Why does he seem so oddly familiar?"

He had mostly been the last thought I had before going to sleep. I think those thoughts effected me that night.

------------------------------
Tubbo's P.O.V
------------------------------

"Techno, could I ask you a question?" I queried as I peered into my housemate's room. He hummed in response as he polished one of his many swords.

"How did you meet Phil?" I asked before entering his room and closing the smooth door behind me.

Techno chuckled in response. "I haven't told you, have I?" He asked back, not making eye contact with me and continued to polish his sword.

"Phil is actually my dad, believe it or not." Techno smiled, "Adopted me when I was a wee piglin."

I listened closely.

"I used to have two other brothers but.." He trailed off before standing up and latching the sword onto the wall.

"Phil killed one of them and the other.. took his own life."

I stood rooted to the ground, eyes widened and hands over my mouth. Techno never shared anything personal with me, so this was alot to take in at once.

"B-but that means they're ghosts, right?" I shakily asked.

Techno smiled and said that he thought so too, but he was sure that they got reincarnated.

After awhile of talking, I retreated back to my room. Apparently Techno's younger brother loved to play the violin, and his youngest loved to carry around a crossbow.

I wonder who they are now.

Having that talk with Techno, it made me think about my past life.

I don't remember much, but I remember enough to know who I was.

I was someone with a loving family, I was someone who made people smile. An entertainer, I think. Dying was really unpleasant, it was so unexpected too.

I think I told my family I loved them before going but, I wasn't sure.

I thought that I should apologise to Tommy.

It was two in the morning, he should be sleeping. Okay, this would be my last interaction with him. I could do this.

'' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''

Tommy felt as if he was floating. He couldn't feel his body. He could barely control it.

Tubbo called out to Tommy. Tommy yelled back, asking where the shorter brunette was.

All the tall blonde could see was white. He was surrounded by a bright blankness and could only see white.

Tubbo called out to Tommy once more. Before Tommy could respond to Tubbo, Tubbo yelled again.

"Tommy! Tommy, I'm so sorry! I lied to you, I lied about visiting you! I didn't want to hurt you so I lied! I'm sorry, but please,"

Everything Tommy could see was suddenly pitch black and the last thing he heard was Tubbo's trembling voice.

"don't try to look for me."

'' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''
------------------------------
3rd P.O.V
------------------------------
Tommy jolted awake. Tears started flooding the dishevelled blonde's eyes. Tommy was ultimately confused.

He wasn't sure if that was really Tubbo or if that was just his mind tricking him into thinking those negative thoughts.

Out of all those negative thoughts, one particularly stood out to and stuck with him.

Tubbo lied to him.

Tommy did not expect to be choked up with tears first thing in the morning.

"Tubbo, you liar." Tommy choked.

Tommy spent the rest of his morning sulking in bed, scrolling aimlessly through twitter.

Wilbur peered into Tommy's room, knowing something was wrong. Tommy has never spent this long in bed after waking up.

Wilbur asked Tommy what was wrong.

"Wilbur, he lied to me." He muttered.

------------------------------

887 WORDS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

also also, tell me what you think of this chapter! Sprinkled in some angst this time ;) hope you like it ✨