1

Tommy's P.O.V

'Must.. stay.. awake.. ' I thought as I had my head placed on my desk.

It was almost the end of last period, I just had to stay awake for about..

10 minutes..

I failed to stay awake and my head immediately crashed into my desk that made a banging noise. It was loud enough to jolt my brain awake causing me to lift my head up again to see if anybody noticed me.

To my surprise, nobody seemed to noticed. I huffed a sigh of relief and glanced at the clock.

"5 minutes, just 5 more minutes and I'm out of here.." I groaned quietly.

I turned my attention to the white board to see what M.r Robinson was doing. Just more confusing equations that I wasn't familiar with.

I started doodling in my notebook, occasionally looking at the whiteboard to pretend that I'm taking notes.

ring

The bell finally went off, kids immediately start packing up and so do I.

M.r Robinson wraps up the lesson and reminds everyone to do the homework. Since it's Friday, I'll probably push doing it to Sunday night like I usually did.

My task then was to get out of school and take a huge nap at home.

I walked out of class with my backpack slung around my shoulders. Before leaving school, I get stopped by a group of boys at the school entrance.

"Hey guys, look, it's Tommyinnit." One of them mocked.

They've been doing this ever since they found out about my twitch, which was about.. 3 months ago. I learned to tolerate it but that didn't mean it wasn't annoying.

I silently stood there while they threw commonly used insults at me. It felt like an eternity so I decided to say something.

"Oh, I'm sorry, who's the one making seven figures a month? Why don't you answer that first and then we'll talk."

They seemed frozen. They stood rooted to the ground while I walked past them.

I didn't usually bring up my income in any kind of situation, but that was an exception.

----------------------------

I was nearing my house, but I saw something kind of odd. There was a boy, just sitting on the sidewalk in front of our house.

He was brunette, wore a slightly wrinkled green button up shirt and long copper coloured pants. He looked around my age too.

I guess I stared at him for too long because he made eye contact with me.

"Oh, um, hi!" He panicked as he quickly stood up.

Once he stood up, he looked behind him for some reason.

"D.. do you live here?" He stuttered, I nodded a yes. I had never seen him before, but he seemed really on edge.

"Uh, sorry, I was.. I'll go now." He muttered before walking off. Weird.

I walked into our house and immediately went upstairs to my room. I threw my bag on my bed, grabbed my towel and headed off to the bathroom.

I heard some noise come from Wilbur's room, he must be streaming right now. I'll bother him later.

after my shower, I changed into more comfortable clothes and collapsed onto my bed and had a rather odd dream.

In the dream, I was watching a stream. I'm not sure what was going on in the stream, but there was a voice coming from the monitor that the stream was playing on.

The voice seemed to belong to a male, had a british accent and was higher pitched then mine. He sounded.. happy, excited and full of energy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Woo! 605 words! This is my first real fan fic in awhile so excuse the poor language :') hopefully I'll get better lol, hope you enjoyed though!

[finally editing this story, made a few changes to this chapter, hope you like it <3]