ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10

𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹

"Mane is you gone do what the fuck you called me for" I sighed looking at this hoe

"Yes nigga but I'm tryna tell you how this bitch had me fucked up a few days ago, then she got all buck talking about I couldn't afford shit-"

"Bitch I don't give a fuck about shit you talking about" i stale faced her

"Danger how the fuck do you want us to work out and you don't wanna listen to-"

I cut her off once again," did you not hear me the first time bitch. I just told you I don't give a fuck about what you got going. Then you wanna waist my time and shit like I could be out here getting money bitch. You just turned me off bro get the fuck out my shit, real talk bro. Then you talking about work out, ain't shit to work out. You just a quick nut.

"Nigga you disrespectful  as fuck, yea let me get out yo shit for i cause a scene" she rolled her eyes opening the door.

"And don't slam my shit Shae"

I was fucking with Shae here and there for about two months. She was cool when we first started fucking and she knew boundaries but as time went on she start getting too comfortable. I'm this close to cutting this hoe off completely. She the neighborhood hoe so it wouldn't bother me.

She grabbed her bag and got out my car. Bitch weave was fucked up and all. She need to be worried about getting her priorities straight before sucking ANYTHING.

Hoes always tryna make it more than it be like bitch just do yo job and go one bout yo day.  I grabbed my phone to text Bhuka.

  Bhuka🤫

Fuck you on

Finna do some hair what you on ?

Hit me when you done ima slide

Alright
(Read )

I pulled off down the block.
𝙱𝚑𝚞𝚔𝚊

I looked down at the message from Danger. Why do niggas always ignore our questions. I asked him what he was doing and he said he gone slide like what.

I put my phone down before continuing my clients hair.

"Girllll like I was saying. I hate double standards. A nigga will fuck with the whole city and they mommas while if a female fuck with more than 3 niggas that know eachother, she a hoe. Like that's weird as fuck." She said

"I feel you sis, niggas get a pat on they back for playing girls while we get called the worst of the worst" I added shaking my head

"I was just arguing with this one nigga because wanna call me still type of bitches for having 10 bodies like he ain't got 2x as much as me.

I almost chocked on my water.I ain't nobody to judge tho.

"Yea sus fuck what anybody talking about for real just do you As long as you ain't fucking up happy homes and shit" I looked

"Nah that ain't my style" she responded while I nodded my head.

"put yo head down for me right quick" I told her.