𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22

Keenon
(MAKE SURE TO VOTE!)
I sat back in my car thinking about shit that could go wrong tonight. I took girls out before but it was quick shit like to pick up some food. I really just fucked bitches. When bitches started getting too clingy, I cut em off. Shit my last girl did some grimey ass shit, real shit if i ever seen her again I a have somebody get off onnat bitch.

I made sure to grab my gun and tuck in my shirt before I hopped out the car. I looked at my surrounding for sketchy shit. I had to stay on my fucking 10 especially with what's going on, wish niggas would catch me lackin, especially round here.

I had a key so I walked right in without knocking.

"grams" I called. I automatically knew I came to right day, I smelled soul food from the kitchen. My stomach made a growl before I made my way to the back

"grams" I called her again before I caught her over the stove cooking

"I know that aint my no good ass grandson who aint came to see me in forever" she roller her eyes. Granny was one of those blunt grandmas, she will call you everything under the sun and still go the church the next day praising God.

I busted out laughing before pulling her into a hug. "Grams I been busy" I responded

"I dont give a fuck if you got shot, I expect a call atleast once every damn 3 weeks" she shook her head

"Then got the nerves to come in here smilling and shit, aint shit funny motherfucker, i hope you dont think you getting any of my food, take yo ass back where the fuck you been" she mugged

" you gone stop talking to me like that granny, Im sorry damn" i waver her off going into the fridge to grab a soda. She kept all the snacks at her house. Shit me and Dooda will come over just to eat all her shit cuz we know she not.

"why you aint bring my other grandbaby" she looked back

" he had practice" I respond with a shrug

"you talked to gramps" I questioned

I noticed she turned around with a soft look on her face, my grandpa been in the pin now for around 8 years. Pops got him into some shit, the fucking police  raided the house and he gramps got scared and shooting one of them paralyzing him forever. He wasn't one of those old grandpas, that nigga was able as hell for his old ass age.

"yea I talked to this morning, people still working to get him out soon. Lawyer still trying to find something to back his self defense claim" she shook her head. Fucked up case, Black man shooting a police officer, you know how that shit is. he was charged with attempted murder. with a fucked up lawyer who cared about getting paid.  They ended up sentencing him to 20. With this new lawyer they trying for a lesser sentence but you know how that shit go.

I pulled her into a hug wrapping my arms around her neck for comfort. Shit been tough since he left. That was my nigga

"Why would he bring those fucking people do my h-house" she sobbed into my chest. Her arms grasped around my arms for comfort.

It fucked me up to see my granny like this. This was my safe house when I was a kid. Fucking with my dad he had niggas there all the time, you will see somebody you never met before walking down yo hallway every fucking day. Me and keshaun wanted to be anywhere but that place so we worked at Chi and came here when we could.