Chapter 30

(The chapter is not long yalll oops, I know that's unacceptable giving how long I've been gone but Chile ) BUT WATCHH MY TRAILER for my new book^^

"Sissy when does your flight end so You can do my damn hair. I been out here looking crazy, you wrong and you know it" whined Kailyn( her sister if y'all forgot).

"You know Kailyn, I've really been feeling used in this relationship, And my New Years resolution is to cut out all the negativity in my life so our sistership ends here." I replied

"Bitch please, you have no problem asking me to do yo damn nails, now IM using you" she's right. I do her hair for free, she does my nails for free.

I snickered,"Girl, but I come back tmr my flight lands and 1:30"

"Greatttt I'll be at your house around 8, I just want some big knotless, I know you'll be tired. I would come Saturday but I have to work during the day and I'm going with my friends that night."

"You don't really care hoe, byee, I'm about to go eat"

"Love you sissy, can't wait to hear all the details about the trip, shit I really wanna come to the airport to catch that bitch Erika"
          I just laughed and we said goodbyes, right  after that Kennon came in with two plates.
"You really care about me" I grinned. One thing about it, food  was the key to my heart, forreal.
    "Greedy ass" he handed me the plate
I just eyed him and took the food, it was w slice of pizza, we were going out later so before we drink we needed food in our system
         "I brought you a sprite I forgot what you be getting" he pointed to the table
   "My muhfucking dawg mann" gestured a high five and he just look over staring me down
     "A fucking nerd"he grinned leaving no choice but to high-five me back
         "Yea but you like this nerd NIGGA"

      "Sho'll the fuck do, ima stuck beside ha"he spoke with a mouthful of pizza
    I just grinned, "thought sooo" filling my mouth with pizza
       "Bae you really wanna go out, let's just stay here and fuck until the sunlight come up. Tell me that don't sound better" Keenon groaned
      "Keenon"'I laughed
"You laughing im being deadass. I need that pussy everyday from here on out, dead homies" he locked his eyes staring me up and down clinching his sharp jaw.
       "Boy, shut up, nah it does sound better babe but it's out last night we gotta turn my sis up one last time" I rolled my eyes in a smirk
   " Fuck yo sis, im out here for you only.  Barely need to talk to them otha mothafuckas. Bunch of weirdos on this trip. Tried me earlier like I just wanna fuck her or something "

"yea what was up with that?"

"im telling you, she's weird, I dont even know why she invited her knowing what type of timing she be on." I think I heard or seen her somewhere but I cant remember.  She look like a girl used to fuck with my homey D-Loc and fucked his other homey in spite. The bitch told him he raped her once he found out they fucked or some shit and D-Loc serving life in maximum security for killing his homey that she threw herself at.

Iylaans face grew tense. her body became stuck and her eyes sat locked staring off into space. Without recognition her heart beat grew and she began hyperventilating.

Keenon having been laying on her upper body felt her heart beat increase so he got up on, "Iylaan" his deep voice knocked her out of her trance.

She took a big breath in sitting all the way up once she was back to reality

"fuck going on what happened?" he worried

"Nothing im okay" she shook her head tucking her hair behind her head

"this not the time for that "im Okay" shit, whats wrong bro. Talk to me" he brought his hand under her chin and his face stood inches apart. He looked horrified from his facial expression. His eyes squinted, eyes stuck on hers as if him looking her in the eye would tell him what was wrong. His hand locked under her chin.