𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

(Did not proofread)

It was 7:00 and I just got off the clock.
I hurriedly grabbed belongings to walk out the mall.

It was cold as hell tonight and I don't know why.

I walked to the parking lot before I heard a buzzing.

"what this girl what now" I rolled my eyes answering Draya phone call as I climbed into the driver seat.

"Hello"

"On my momma B, these bitches tryna jump me" she blurted out of breath

"Wait what bitch, WHERE you at I'm on the way" I semi yelled

I did not feel like fighting bitches right now. I been at work all day, tired as hell. Plus I got a head in the morning.

"I'm on Greenland" she blurted once again

I could tell she was sittin the car.

"Bitch I'm finna get out. I aint scared of shit" she mugged

"Hold on bitch I'm up the street. Don't get out that damn car"

Draya called me because she knew I used to fight all the time. One day I got locked up and it was my last time fighting and that was at 18.
It wasn't because I was scared, jail just ain't for me. I don't get how people just keep going back, hell no not Iylaan.

......

I pulled up to the street and seen about 4 bitches around Draya car.

I looked to the left and seen Mia and Reni hop out of another car. Draya then get out the car

"So what's going on" asked Mia

"I want my ones with this bitch Draya. Simple. She think she could fuck up happy homes and not get her ass beat bout it" shrugged one of the girl.

They all just looked like they fought for fun. I mean yea shit happen when you 17-18 but after a while it's time to sit down. Especially if you think it's okay to fight over a nigga.

"Bitch over a nigga, you can't be serious" mugged Reni

"She said what the fuck she said" her friend said walking towards up

"All I know is bitches better back of my cousin, simple" I blurted

"Or what, it's never nothing" responded one of the friend

"Bit-  I didn't finish before I leaped at the friend.

I started giving her face shots. She grabbed onto my hair almost making me fall before I grabbed ahold of hers to keep my balance. I punched her again making her stumble while she fell backwards and I fell on top of  her.

"Bitch let me get up" the friend said

"Fuck that bitch" I punched her again making blood come out her nose.

"Y'all bitches den brought me out of retirement hoe" I giggled still givin to her.

I felt a strong force pick me up off the girl.
I quickly looked back at Mia and them and they was still fighting. I noticed Deon so I knew who this was.

Keenon

He let me down but it that didn't stop him from pulling me by my arm.

I looked back and seen the girl running towards us and quickly pulled my hand away from him to defend my self. Before I could punch her Keenon got infront of me.

"On my momma you hit her I'm drilling yo shit" he mugged her while pulling up his pants quickly.

"Nigga move, this yo bitch or something" she giggled tryna find her way to me