Chapter 23

( did not proofread)

Shit was real now. Some shit I a never play about is the people I love. Niggas had to die and that was it, no question. I questioned bringing Iylaan with me but Shooter took the phone and told me he was good.  I didn't even want her seeing all that extra shit, so I was taking her home.

I pulled infront of her house. I looked over at her and.

"Where yo mind at" I spoke. She looked back at me while her elbow rested on the window. I noticed a tear in her eye.

"I don't like seeing you cry and shit, he good, and we good ight" I asked her before I wiped the tear from her face.

"That shit is scary Keenon, I don't like it" she shook her head before dabbing under her eyes to stop the tears.

"Okay yeah I mean, I'm used to seeing people die around me but nobody that close to me recently since my granny."

"He ain't dead Iylaan"

"I know but when I went to college I finally got a break from all that shit. I worry about all of y'all, Loni, Deon,  Shooter mean ass, especially you. Yall gotta be careful k."

"Mann all this sentimental ass shit" I shook my head as she laughed

"Forreal, trust me y'all will be careful. Matter of fact, pinky promise me" she narrowed her eyes at me before sticking out her pinky.

"I'm not doing that weak ass shit"

"Keenon I'm not playing" she roll her her eyes. She grabbed my hand and twisted out pinky's.

"Now go and check on Marshawn" she rolled her eyes "A damn shooter getting shot" she shook her head.

( IM SWITCHING POVS RN)
Iylaan

"That nigga a fucking clown" he shook his head smiling at my comment. He got out the car and made his way to my side to open the door.

I laughed I made sure to pull down my dress when stepping out.

"It feel good out here, yo car is cold as fuck" I giggled.

"Fuck up and come here" he pulled me in wrapping his arms my waist and fucked his head into my neck.

"I'm forreal Keenon. I don't ever want that call about you"

"I hear yo crybaby ass lil girl" he made his way to my butt to rub on it.

"But are you listening" i side eyed him as he looked into me.

That was her favorite line on him because she never knew If he was truly listening to what she was saying. And Keenon would be, Bhuka just didn't always know that.

" Mann hug me the fuck back before I cause a fucking scene" in a quick second he was shielding onto my neck.

He pulled my face in for a peck before I moved my arms to hood onto his neck. I held his face as I kissed him. He held my face in place as he gave me a lingering kiss all while rubbing on my ass.

"Keenonnnn" I whined.

"You doing all this knowing you gotta go" I giggled into his lips. He pecked them again. I gasped as he secured his arms under my legs and lifted me up.

" they hurting yo feet huh" he asked referring to the hills.

"How'd you know ?" I nodded as he made his way to my door.