chapter 29

Iylaan swatted her messed up lace from in front of her face. Attempting to move with her eyes closed, she felt something and opened them. She moved her head a little noticing her face was tucked in Kennon's neck. Keenon's had was firmly around her waist as her leg was hosted upon his own leg.

This is, Keenon was woke, his phone in the other hand and his other arm around her waist.

" Had that ass knocked" he snuffled

She playfully rolled her eyes in response as he looked down at her. She promptly got up from paying on him and noticed the long shirt covering her body.

"please, I've had better" she joked making her way to the bathroom combing her tangled 30 inch with her hand.

"the cap is in yo walk lil mama" he echoed smirkishly

"shut and come here" she laughed from the bathroom. He walked in a few seconds later, his tattooed bodily on display. His whole body from the neck, to his stomach, to his arms covered in tats she so desperate wanted to know the meaning of.

"we getting in the shower, or yo ass scary" he questioned low eyes meeting hers as she stood in front of the mirror. She was wrapping her her hair in a bonnet, even though her lace was fucked up from the night before.

"nigga, scared of what" she laughed taking off the shirt he had given her and tripping naked. His eyes grew a little in admiration. He followed right behind her.

Once they got in him took a good look at her body from all angles. He loved Iylaan's body, from the little moles, the scars, to her shape, to the water falling all over her body. His dick twitched and he brought his hand to the front of her neck pulling her body to the front of his and attaching his lips to her. Her head automatically went backwards against his neck and she let his lips swallow her own. He sucked upon her full lips first, then going to the bottom and sucking on it. She softly moaned into his mouth which only made him suck her lip more. he pulled away turning her around to look at her from the front. He palmed her ass, caressed and massaged it then gave it a loud smack causing an echo.

"You so lucky we gotta go, I wanna fuck the shit outta you" he groaned

" pussy got em going crazy already" she questioned moving her arms around his waist to be as close to his body as possible"

"fuck up, this my shit shorty" he said into her ear; quickly cupped her pussy then took grabbed the rag from her hand to clean the rest of her body.

They finished getting ready and met everybody else downstairs to get ready for the days activities.

"Why the fuck do y'all have us cracking up like this" Mia busted out laughing

"That nigga was playing no games witcho ass" laughed shooter

"Danger you hella funny what the fuck, sister that nigga our asses was on the edge of our seats watching that video" cried Draya falling out the laugh some more

"Please prank his ass some more for us oh my god, I'm finna start a YouTube at this point" laughed Reni

"Play with me like that if you want to" looked Deon from his phone

"Boy shut up" laughed Reni

"That weak ass prank, almost got her ass sent home" mugged Keenon eyeing Iylaan as she laughed with everybody else

"Fuck you, asshole" she mugged

Keenon quickly pulled her back by her belt hole onto his lap ans before she could get up he strapped his arm around her waist to secure her.