𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

I sat down my pink lemonade after taking a sip. I was currently doing some extra studying before law school even though summer had just started. I needed to be the best and and I ain't letting shit stop me.

My phone gave a buzz causing me to pick it up.

(iMessage) Keyvon 😒

I miss you

Um who is this and why are y'all playing on this man phone

That's yo problem always think a nigga playing

Lmaooo oh this really you.. boy what are you talking about and what do you want

I just fucking said I missed you

WAIT😂😂😂this the same man that cheated on me ?????

Leave shit in the past cuz

... nah I'm coo

Incoming call
Keyvon 😒

"What do you want Key, I'm doing shit" I rolled my eyes into the screen only showing my forehead. For one I looked crazy and for two he didn't need to see me anyway.

Keyvon was my ex, dated during college sophomore and junior year. The beginning was good like all relationships then he started doing extra. Y'all know the type to try and say slick shit Infront yo friend to yo girl. Like pull on me and shit and he even called me a bitch one time. That was the first straw. But you know as naive as I was, he apologized and I took him back. Months later rumors started that he been fucking with this one girl Jayla. Everybody knew me and key were together so there was no obligation he was single. The niggas wanted me and I declined while he accepted, let bitches come in between our relationship.

I had did so much for that man and It's crazy how much someone can throw about by doing one dumbass thing. He had sex with ol girl and she took his phone and sent me a picture while he was sleep. YUP. That's when I was done, washed my hands with his ass. Senior year came I bossed up, dated a few more times, grades got better and everything. Like all niggas Key bothered me the whole year begging for me to take him back. Nah I wasn't that dumb.

I believe that if you really love somebody you wouldn't do shit to hurt them. Cheating is not a mistake, it's a mistake that you got caught. That man don't love you if he cheat. Plain and simple so yea I refused and refused. He even showed up at my door and send me roses. NAH IM GOOD.

"Shut the fuck up and listen" he grilled

"Iylaan leave all that shit in the past bro, I was dumb and young and yes I grew from it. I never said I was sorry and I'm sorry. I ain't mean to hurt you how I did" he ended

I loved that boy. When he cheated part of be broke that he nor anyone else could ever get back. Well so I think.

"Key I loved yo ass, and I still do. But I don't even wanna go down that road again to be honest. I'm not even looking for a relationship but we could be friends" I smiled pulling my hoodie up higher to cover my hair

I really meant that. If God called us together again then we will be. And to be honest I'm at a point in my life where I feel loved and supported. I don't wana lose that and I feel connected somehow with Keenon. He's different from everybody in my past. I still don't really know how I feel relationship wise with him but he's coo people.