| 3 |

DASANI
CHRISTMAS DAY
11:02 AM

DASANI CHRISTMAS DAY 11:02 AM

dasanidadon. - Meanwhile I'm Turnt Af'
61,342 Likes
Comments Disabled
——————————-

It's been a little while since me and Yoni last argued, we got into it and I told her to pack her shit and leave. She's about to be eighteen anyways so I
wasn't that worried.

  honestly it was time for her to leave, One thing your not gonna do Is disrespect me In my
own home.

Blu was over for the holidays due to her family being across the world & me just not tolerating my 'parents' existence.

The smell of chocolate chip cookies filled my nose.
( ITALICS MEANS FLASHBACKS BTW)

'Santa came baby!' My mom smiled in my face, I looked past her shoulder and seen presents all around the tree.
i ran to the tree and starting shaking presents.
'you should open the small ones first, i'll go get the cookies.'

i opened the smallest present that had a blue ribbon around it-

'Thank you mommy!!' she sat down next to me &
I put on the sofia the first ring.
'Santa got your favorite.' I hugged her.

I didn't realize that was the last christmas i'd ever have with my mom until she was strung out on drugs..
The last happiest moment i'd ever have with her.

'are you okay?' blu shook my shoulder.
  i nodded and just smiled, we got each other presents. Even though we didn't really know each other for a very long time i feel like i've known her my whole life, she just makes me a different type of comfortable.

I would be celebrating christmas with my best friend if she wasn't in colorado. There's always next year tho.
'Mehkia how's the weather?' I asked over facetime.
  'it's good girl! it's so beautiful here, you should cam- Oh whose that?' she asked looking all up onto the screen.

  'Oh that's my new friend, Blu.'
she cocked her eyebrow. 'So your trying to replace me? ight I see how it is.' she said jokingly.
  Blu waved at the camera emotionless.

  i've noticed everytime I had a conversation with someone or even waved at someone she would act different.
i brushed it off and hung up.

'Why you always talking to somebody?' she said staring at me.
'what do you mean? she's my friend.' i said laughing. i could tell she was dead serious cause

she just continued staring.
  'you just friendly, ion like det...' she mumbled
'You're not getting jealous are you?' I chuckled.
...............
...
..
We were opening presents & I was on my last one. it was the smallest one, a small white box wrapped with a royal blue ribbon.
'Well, don't just stare at it. open it' she smiled.
I opened the box. my jaw dropped-

  'Omg blu!I dragged , I pulled her into a hug smiling hard as hell.
'You like it? I just noticed you liked rings.'
  i nodded and put it on.

'Now I have to get you something else- you shouldn't have oh my god.'
  she started laughing 'Girl hush and just take the ring, you don't have to get me anything.

  'thank you so much blu' I stood up and hugged her.
'come on, let's watch a movie.'

  we sat on the couch & watched home alone, I fell asleep in her arms.

^ the ring

^ the ring .

..............
...
    do y'all want another chapter :)
10+ votes
10+ comments