| 4 |

Dasani
9:43 Pm -
Wednesday

sorry for the late update y'all , i'm back & im definitely better 🤍.  ~ A/N
Italics means flashbacks <3
.......................

   'My heart can't take no more I just keep running back to you.'

I was working late today because i needed some more money so I could move into a new apartment-

I was just getting tired of the one I had & I needed something more affordable.

Blu wanted me to move in with her but i'm not sure, she seems like a nice girl & all and over these past few weeks we've been spending time with each other it's like i've known her my entire life.
........................................
.....

I walked in tiredly and flopped on the couch, it was dark & quiet.. finally, peace.
my eyes felt heavy, Just a few minutes..
hours later

I haven't seen Blu in 2 weeks, ever since I said i didn't want to move in with her,

I noticed that one contact name & I started to get suspicious, i didn't invade her privacy though.. she's not even mine yet.

I needed her company, i needed her here with me. She brought happiness into my life, she made me smile, laugh.

I felt empty without her-

There was bangs at the door. 'Hold on, fuck.'
i opened the door and there appeared my bestfriend holding liquor and bags of food.

'Hey baby' she dragged hugging me.
me & mehkia has been friends for a long time, she just leaves to go on business trips a lot.
  'hey girl'
she stepped inside and threw her stuff on the couch.

'Where's your girlfriend?'

I mugged her cause now she know that Blu is not my girlfriend. She sat down on the island and i sat across from her.

'Anyway chile, what you been on?'

'less about me let's talk more about you, why u sitting in this dark apartment - let's go to the club tonight.'

I love going to clubs with her but the way she acts... i shouldn't drink at all. She doesn't know how to hold her liquor but neither do I.

———————// (fast forward)

We was going to the V.I.P lounge when I saw a familiar face, I didn't pay close attention to it cause i was dizzy.
'I'll be right back!' Mehkia yelled over the music.
I nodded and plopped down on the couch closing my eyes.

I woke up feeling somebody touching on my thighs I immediately tried to push their hands off
but I was too weak.

'Calm down... your going home with me.' A deep voice whispered in my ear.
'No.' I mumbled-

I was sitting at home waiting for ma to come back, it's been 6 hours.... i've kept up the time. A big man & her entered the house kissing and knocking over things, I stayed quiet.

i went back to my room to go to sleep & I heard noises.
The man from earlier walked in my room and closed the door. 'Shhh, it's me.'

I was looking around for Mehkia but she was nowhere to be seen, i couldn't run, i couldn't talk.
He dragged me into the parking lot and I started squirming in his arms.

'Let me go.' I slurred.
As soon as he was about to push me in the backseat I heard a voice.
'ayo, she said let her go.' the figure came closer & it was Blu , she was here... was she ghosting me?

'Nah, she's with me. We good.' The man said
Blu looked at me then swung immediately at the taller man.

I heard 2 gunshots & Blu grabbed me running to her car.

............................
A/N - I ain't really like this one 🌝...
Thoughts on Blu ?
Thoughts on Mehkia?

10+ votes
&
10+ Comments
For Update