| 2 |

'It's all for the better.'
........................
......
..
DASANI'S. POV
6:28 PM - Friday
not proof read :) xx

 POV  6:28 PM - Fridaynot proof read :) xx

(Trying something lol ^^ )

Since it was a Friday I didn't have work today- they let me leave due to there being no people coming in. I took that as an opportunity to relax.

I was at home cooking and on FaceTime with Blu, that was her name. Blu- we've been talking for the past few weeks.
She's actually chill. She's 26, just a bit older then me but I don't mind it, she has 4 siblings and lives by herself- all her siblings are across the state.

I told her I was adopted but I never told her anything else about my family. It's truly embarrassing.

Some grease popped on me and I let out a Yelp jumping back.
'Yo ass can't cook bro.' She said laughing- her windex bottle sounding ass.
She didn't lie tho, I couldn't cook - my breakfast slaps though.

'Then come over here and cook it you cow.' She looked back at the camera and started smiling. One thing about her is that she doesn't stop smiling.
it's kinda creepy, ion like det .
'If you want some pussy just say that baby.'
Not gonna lie, I did.

'Girl boo, I'm just hungry' I said laughing and walking to the living room.
'Well I'm about to slide over there.' She hung up fast as fuck before I got to say anything- she doesn't even have my address...

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door when I opened it she just walked right in.

'Girl how do you know where I live?' I said laughing.
She went straight in the kitchen and looked at the stove. 'You should be ashamed cause what the fuck is this?' She said pointing to the burnt cornbread.
'Food' I mumbled.

I was not going to rub off the fact that she knew where I lived.
'Well I'm cooking now, go sit down you staring to hard' she said laughing.
I chuckled a little bit cause I was staring, I couldn't help but to stare.

I sat on the counter watching her work. She's definitely wife material, maybe she could be my wife.
'Here, try this.' She put a spoon up to my mouth and I just eyed it. 'Mmcht girl I know yo bean head ass not lookin at my food like that- Miss I don't know how to cook.' I rolled my eyes and ate whatever was on the spoon.

It was so good I let out a silent moan. 'What is that?' I asked her mouth full. 'My secret recipe.' She smirked and turned around.
I looked up to see Yoni walking in- she just got back from the movies.

Me and Yoni didn't really have a strong bond, but i was there for her whenever she needed support or any kind of help & she definitely returned the favor.

'Hey' she smiled, Blu turned around and just eyed her. 'Hey' I dragged, i am trying to have a better relationship with her due to her staying with me & Us just being sisters.
'Whose this' Blu said lowly.

I definitely remember telling her that Yoni was here. 'My sister- Yoni.'
'I'm not your sister' she rolled her eyes and walked away.
'Aw hell naw, i'm letting you stay under my roof that I worked hard for cause i'm your family- the only family yo ass got, one thing i won't be is disrespected under my roof.'

'if you got a issue you can get the fuck out, okay?' She nodded her head and went upstairs-
that really blew me for real, i'll send her ass to the system.

I turned around and Blu had this look on her face then she busted out laughing.
'Your so cute when your mad.' I rolled my eyes and grabbed the food out her hands

........
................

sorry for the late update my mental health has been off the charts but i'm definitely better now.

what y'all think about Yoni's sudden attitude ?
10+ votes for update xx