|9|

Dasani
9:43 Pm -
THURSDAY
...........................
.....

'Finish her!' the game boomed in my ears
'On god you cheating , this the 3rd round you den won' Killian said pouting.
  'You just suck' I selected a new character, kitana.

Chris and Blu busted in the house laughing they asses off, the fuck was so funny? 'Y'all still playing that damn game?' chris said petting Killian head.
'Yea, & dasani still cheating.' Killian mugged me.

   'na na don't be lying.'
I put the controller down and went in the kitchen where Blu was, there was big brown bags.

'it's a opp in da air issa new oneee, hellna ain stressin no bitch round here get a new one TREESSHAAA'
      killian started yelling in chris ear, Are those even the lyrics?

As soon as I got closer to them it started smelling like fish. I held my nose. ' unt unt what dat mell'

Chris cackled from the other room 'Yo you seen that tiktok too' He pulled up a video of the lady covering her nose saying what's that smell.

'it's seafood, by the way have you talked to your sister?' that was unexpected, it's been months.
'girl.. no. why?' she shrugged and grabbed the bags placing them on the table.

'oh my gaahhh is it for meeee?' i said moving closer to the food. 'yes my big baby' she pecked my lips and handed me a bag. It was heavy as fuck i don't know where she got that strength from.

'let me carry it for you' she chuckled moving it to the dining room table.
   I pushed her down in the chair and wiggled around in her lap opening the bag.

She leaned back and got on her phone.
'UM do i get some to?!' killian cocked her eyebrow.
'girl yes, what you thought we got 4 bags for, stupido, just stupido.' he said slapping the back of her head 3 times.

'ay papi detente' Killian screamed at chris
i don't even know what she just said.
I cracked a crab leg in half and started eating it.
i felt Blu phone vibrating on my back off and on
'who is texting you?'
     'nobody bubba' she mumbled.

I nodded and turned back around, I don't want to be the girlfriend with major trust issues...
'Chris, boss need me, you, Mason & Umi to come in.'
   Chris looked up from the table & nodded.
'when?' He said picking at Killian food.

'Around 3 AM.' she said rubbing my back.
'G what the fuck y'all got to do at 3 AM?' I said looking back at her.
      'I'll explain later, you and killian should stay together though. Keep each other company.'
I rolled my eyes and went back to eating my food.

'Dasani do you want to go get our nails done later & some shopping? I haven't been out in a while. Plus I have something important to tell you.'
     I smiled, I haven't been out in a long time either. the last time I actually went out was years ago with my so called best friend.

I put the food down and grabbed killian arm running up the stairs.
   'Let's find something to wear.' I said jumping up and down.
    'You're more happy then I expected you to be.' she said looking into my closet.

  She picked out a black jumpsuit with nike slides and a royal blue sweater. 'Don't worry about what you're wearing, we're tryna be comfortable and will be buying new clothes anyway.'
    she said throwing the clothes on the bed.