| 7 |

IM FINNA GO BACK TO WRITING 24/7 I LITERALLY HATE LIFE LMAAOOA.
A/N
...........
... 'do or die'
..........................
  ———- _____ —————................
DASANI'S POV
- not proof read. :)

   {2 month time jump}

{2 month time jump}

  'Blu let me go right now, i'm not playing with you'
we had got into a little argument and she literally has me pinned down on the bed.
    'Say it' she repeated

I huffed and puffed 'say it and i'll let you go'
    'I'm yours..' I mumbled. I just wished she got her big Barney ass off of me.

Yes me and her are officially together, after that whole thing with me being in the hospital we haven't    left each other side.

I can say that we are very happy, and i've been better then ever.. but sadly the hospital and what happened to me that day been on my mind a bit too much recently.

How my supposedly best friend disappeared as soon as that happened.. how that man got in my house, how they still haven't found him. What was his intentions? I have nightmares every night because of this shit, it's been months.

'baby what's wrong?' blu said tugging me by my waist, I found myself crying.

'Nothing' I wiped off my face and walked to the bathroom starting the shower.
She followed me into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, she doesn't let me do anything alone anymore.

'I know that your going through a lot, I'm not going to force you to talk but I'm here you know?'

I nodded my head & grabbed one of my towels.

she exhaled, I know she has thought a lot about this too.

The first month she stayed up everyday making sure I was good, I became concerned for her but I guess it's better now.

'Take off your clothes'
She scrunched her face up 'girl no you gonna be trying to touch me where I pee'
I rolled my eyes - 'girl bye, you be the one all up in my face. You coming or not?'
She nodded her head and got undressed.

I let her go in before me because she so picky with the water temperature.

As soon as the water hit me I jumped hard as fuck
She started rolling, finna be rolling on this bathroom floor if she keep playing.

'yea you cut, this definitely too cold.'
I reached over her and put the temperature on a medium hot heat.

'I'm not taking a shower with you nomo' I rolled my eyes and reached behind her for the soap
She always putting on some cold ass water like she a athlete assum.