ꫀ​

The morning before the fight was somewhat reminiscing. It reminded you of the moment before the three-headed out to rescue Noel. 

"We always have the worst timing, don't we?" you told Kairi before he headed out. 

He sighed. He realized what you meant, "I thought you said you forgive me." he said. 

"I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about parting away before a big battle," you stated, crossing your arm to your chest. Kairi looked at you. 

Then it hit him. The last time when he and the others went away for a big battle, was the last all 4 stay together. 

"I know last time we all broke our promise to you, especially me. But this time," he said, reaching out to your hand and seize it, "I'm never letting your hand out of reach." 

You blushed at his words but feel guilty because you haven't told him yet. 

"Kairi-kun, actually I--" you wanted to tell him but was interrupted. 

"We have to go," Noel told him. You sighed and take your hand back. 

"Y/N-chan, you have to stay here," Noel warned. You just nodded and didn't even bother to say anything else. 

Of course, I will stay. I don't want to be a burden. It already harsh on them not being able to stay close with their loved ones, it would be harder for them to protect me if I wanted to be there and help. You stated silently. 

"Y/N, I'll be back. Til' ne--I mean later. Adieu!" he winked at you and threw a card which you caught. Then he took off. 

You looked at the card and read, 

Keep this by your side

It would be your lucky charm when I'm not around 

K.Y

"Please return safely, minna." you muttered.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

A/N skip the scene of the battle. To the end where everyone was gathering happily 

"Tyramigo!" Koh ran happily toward the mini dinosaur. 

"Koh!" Tyramigo called back. 

"Sorry" Koh told him. 

"Huh?" 

"I lashed at you and stuff" Koh apologized. 

"Tyramigo was at fault too." the dinosaur said. Koh shook his head. 

"I reflected while I was in the safe box." Tyramigo told Koh. 

"The truth is..I'm scared to get water in my eyes." Tyramigo confessed, "I don't want you to see that, Tyra."

 Koh chuckled. "What? So that's it?"

"Then you're the same as me." he told the dinosaur 

"What?! For real, Tyra?" the dinosaur asked excitedly. 

"For real, real!" Koh stated. 

"Really real?" Tyramigo laughed. Then they turned to Kairi. Koh walked up to him.